Really down today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Really down today
Whenever you feel down just visit my compliment thread and I'll remind you of how amazing you are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Really down today
(09-05-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I feeling really down and I don't know why.
I'm really upset. I'm tired and stressed. I want to get away and not worry about anything.
I felt like hurting myself but I decided to put glue on my arm instead and then peel it off. I have schoolwork and puzzle games which can hopefully keep me occupied so I don't hurt myself.
Sorry I'm such an annoying bitch. I don't know. I'm so down today. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe everything? I have a doctors appointment next week. I wish it was this week. Whatever.

Good idea about distracting yourself!

What puzzle games? PC games?

(Also, if you need to see the doctor sooner, call and check. Maybe they can get you in sooner.)

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
09-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Sorry you had a rough day Sad
I never think you are a bother or annoying in any way. You can send me a PM or talk to me here any time you like, or in the chat window.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
10-05-2016, 04:44 AM
(09-05-2016 09:12 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I feeling really down and I don't know why.
I'm really upset. I'm tired and stressed. I want to get away and not worry about anything.
I felt like hurting myself but I decided to put glue on my arm instead and then peel it off. I have schoolwork and puzzle games which can hopefully keep me occupied so I don't hurt myself.
Sorry I'm such an annoying bitch. I don't know. I'm so down today. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe everything? I have a doctors appointment next week. I wish it was this week. Whatever.

Good idea about distracting yourself!

What puzzle games? PC games?

(Also, if you need to see the doctor sooner, call and check. Maybe they can get you in sooner.)

I like the dinky little puzzle games like Bejeweled or the one where you slide little blocks around. I like doing that while listening to music or debate or podcast or something.
10-05-2016, 05:14 AM
(10-05-2016 04:44 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I like the dinky little puzzle games like Bejeweled or the one where you slide little blocks around. I like doing that while listening to music or debate or podcast or something.

Gotcha. I play bejeweled sometimes. Spider Solitaire is probably my favorite mini-game style game. Those online flash animation games are fun also.

I also listen to debates & podcasts while I work. Definitely makes the time go quicker.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-05-2016, 05:38 AM
(10-05-2016 05:14 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:44 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I like the dinky little puzzle games like Bejeweled or the one where you slide little blocks around. I like doing that while listening to music or debate or podcast or something.

Gotcha. I play bejeweled sometimes. Spider Solitaire is probably my favorite mini-game style game. Those online flash animation games are fun also.

I also listen to debates & podcasts while I work. Definitely makes the time go quicker.

I also like playing flash games sometimes. ^^

For some reason, when I became an atheist, I started listening to podcasts and debates more.
10-05-2016, 07:08 AM
i use to do the glue thing in school. i would ''acidentally'' get some on my hands all the time. id pretend like i was a reptile shedding its skin. ah, childhood memories!
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
10-05-2016, 03:12 PM
You've walked right into the hearts of people here. We all enjoy your posts and appreciate you. Please don't hurt our new friend Smile
[+] 3 users Like LadyDay's post
10-05-2016, 03:19 PM
A trick I've learnt in recovery is that when I get down, I do a quick mental gratitude list -- quick, three things you're thankful for, Darrell!

It helps me refocus on what is good in my life.

Do you have someone you can talk to about your feelings? That's important, too.

Do you keep a journal? When I did so, the very act of writing my feelings down forced me to analyze them.

I'm sorry if these aren't very helpful for you, but hang in there -- things will get better. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-05-2016, 03:48 PM
(10-05-2016 03:19 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  A trick I've learnt in recovery is that when I get down, I do a quick mental gratitude list -- quick, three things you're thankful for, Darrell!

It helps me refocus on what is good in my life.

Do you have someone you can talk to about your feelings? That's important, too.

Do you keep a journal? When I did so, the very act of writing my feelings down forced me to analyze them.

I'm sorry if these aren't very helpful for you, but hang in there -- things will get better. Smile

I appreciate the advice. ^^
I will try something.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post