Really, really funny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Really, really funny
Last night, I was bored and couldn't sleep. I saw "Left Behind: World at War" was on tv. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so hilariously bad. I am not recommending it per se but if you are bored and want to see some atrocious "acting", it may worth a look see.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Really, really funny
(25-05-2015 10:46 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Last night, I was bored and couldn't sleep. I saw "Left Behind: World at War" was on tv. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so hilariously bad. I am not recommending it per se but if you are bored and want to see some atrocious "acting", it may worth a look see.

Thanks, I'll just have to take your word for it.

A few years ago I was on a flight from CA to SC and was stuck in with two seatmates who were going on and on about the books, they were big fans. I was so happy to have my earphones with me and some heathen music to listen to.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-05-2015, 11:13 AM
The Room

"Oh, hi Mark!

A nightmare of bad acting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-05-2015, 04:58 PM
(25-05-2015 11:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The Room

"Oh, hi Mark!

Yeah, the room is probably the worst acting ever captured on film. Johnny is so terrible. The part about Cameron is that he is acting so badly and trying to get his message across. Wiseau seems to know that he sucks.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
26-05-2015, 03:43 AM
OMG! I have no idea what The Room is but I did not realise that acting this bad existed and now I know it does I am struggling to understand why anyone would film it.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
26-05-2015, 07:23 AM
(26-05-2015 03:43 AM)Eva Wrote:  OMG! I have no idea what The Room is but I did not realise that acting this bad existed and now I know it does I am struggling to understand why anyone would film it.

Here is the Nostalgia Critic reviewing it (and making fun of it) so you don't have to suffer through it.

- Paul Dirac
26-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Thanks but no thanks. If I want a dose of bad christian acting, I'll rematch the condensed atheist-centered version of "God's not Dead"

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
26-05-2015, 07:59 AM
(25-05-2015 11:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The Room

"Oh, hi Mark!

I recently saw that in the theater with commentary by Rifftrax, the guys who used to do MST3K. It was painfully bad, even with the funny comments.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2015, 08:03 AM
(26-05-2015 07:29 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Thanks but no thanks. If I want a dose of bad christian acting, I'll rematch the condensed atheist-centered version of "God's not Dead"

Why go with the generic when you can take the name brand. I give you the cadillac of crazy christian bad actors/movies.

[Image: 20cbd2c094ea9ea289be225bf431cbc2.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-05-2015, 08:22 AM
(26-05-2015 07:23 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 03:43 AM)Eva Wrote:  OMG! I have no idea what The Room is but I did not realise that acting this bad existed and now I know it does I am struggling to understand why anyone would film it.

Here is the Nostalgia Critic reviewing it (and making fun of it) so you don't have to suffer through it.

Love that review. Here's a review by Jon Tron of 'Birdemic' which is possibly on a par in acting terms as The Room.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais