Really, really funny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Really, really funny
(26-05-2015 08:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Why go with the generic when you can take the name brand. I give you the cadillac of crazy christian bad actors/movies.

That thumbnail has that "Bite the pillow. I'm putting in the candy cane dry." look about it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2015, 05:35 PM
(26-05-2015 05:25 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 08:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Why go with the generic when you can take the name brand. I give you the cadillac of crazy christian bad actors/movies.

That thumbnail has that "Bite the pillow. I'm putting in the candy cane dry." look about it.

That entire movie is insane.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-05-2015, 05:36 PM
(25-05-2015 10:46 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Last night, I was bored and couldn't sleep. I saw "Left Behind: World at War" was on tv. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so hilariously bad. I am not recommending it per se but if you are bored and want to see some atrocious "acting", it may worth a look see.

Was Jebus Zombie Kirk Cameron in it ?

The second mouse gets the cheese.
27-05-2015, 07:41 AM
(26-05-2015 05:36 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 10:46 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Last night, I was bored and couldn't sleep. I saw "Left Behind: World at War" was on tv. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so hilariously bad. I am not recommending it per se but if you are bored and want to see some atrocious "acting", it may worth a look see.

Was Jebus Zombie Kirk Cameron in it ?

Oh yeah, he was the "star". They even conned Louis Gosset Jr into playing the President.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac