Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.
(28-06-2015 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It was easy to infer. Drinking Beverage

Obviously, I don't have the mind-reading qualities necessary to infer that from continual comments about hatred for America. I should have known that he likes the people, it's the land mass that pisses him off. Cause without the people there's nothing else for him to hate.

I hate the government.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 08:22 PM
(28-06-2015 08:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Obviously, I don't have the mind-reading qualities necessary to infer that from continual comments about hatred for America. I should have known that he likes the people, it's the land mass that pisses him off. Cause without the people there's nothing else for him to hate.

I hate the government.

Made up of Americans voted into office by Americans, paid for by Americans...the government isn't something...it's people, American people.

As I said before...how about come up with ideas for solutions.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
28-06-2015, 08:25 PM
(28-06-2015 08:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I hate the government.

Made up of Americans voted into office by Americans, paid for by Americans...the government isn't something...it's people, American people.

As I said before...how about come up with ideas for solutions.

One is spendmore money on scence and education

Also get out of other peoples countries

Quit lying to your people

Those are some but hey they don't make money, so even if i tried it would be a no.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-06-2015, 08:26 PM
I can agree with lines 1, 2, and 3...how are those things accomplished...not with the attitude in 4.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

28-06-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-06-2015 08:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Obviously, I don't have the mind-reading qualities necessary to infer that from continual comments about hatred for America. I should have known that he likes the people, it's the land mass that pisses him off. Cause without the people there's nothing else for him to hate.

I hate the government.

I work for the Government. They pay me well, like $157800/annum USD well. Racism and sexism and homophobia are virtually unheard of in the Military or federal Government.

#sigh
28-06-2015, 08:35 PM
(28-06-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can agree with lines 1, 2, and 3...how are those things accomplished...not with the attitude in 4.

Well that i the reality. You can protest but that would be ignored. Riots don't work well either. You can boycott, but 3 counters that. Only thig that works is vote for the right leader.

28-06-2015, 08:37 PM
(28-06-2015 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I hate the government.

I work for the Government. They pay me well, like $157800/annum USD well. Racism and sexism and homophobia are virtually unheard of in the Military or federal Government.

I figured. Guess i should be careful of who I hate in government

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-06-2015, 08:39 PM
(28-06-2015 08:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can agree with lines 1, 2, and 3...how are those things accomplished...not with the attitude in 4.

Well that i the reality. You can protest but that would be ignored. Riots don't work well either. You can boycott, but 3 counters that. Only thig that works is vote for the right leader.

You have heard about the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage...I know you have.

There's a reason it reached that court and it passed. People got it there and the Court (a government entity) approved it. Their job is to interpret and enforce The Constitution.

That change didn't just fall out of the sky.

28-06-2015, 08:40 PM
(28-06-2015 08:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I work for the Government. They pay me well, like $157800/annum USD well. Racism and sexism and homophobia are virtually unheard of in the Military or federal Government.

Ya think?

Exactly why your blanket comments are wrong.

28-06-2015, 08:43 PM
(28-06-2015 08:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I work for the Government. They pay me well, like $157800/annum USD well. Racism and sexism and homophobia are virtually unheard of in the Military or federal Government.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post