Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.
(28-06-2015 08:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Made up of Americans voted into office by Americans, paid for by Americans...the government isn't something...it's people, American people.

As I said before...how about come up with ideas for solutions.

One is spendmore money on scence and education

Also get out of other peoples countries

Quit lying to your people

Those are some but hey they don't make money, so even if i tried it would be a no.

Those are great ideas. Especially the first one. It would be very easy if not for "stupid people" in the government. The second one's not so easy. Because of our size, our interests stretch far and wide. We will always be involved in some way. We could stand to be less arrogant and forceful about it. As for number three...that's politics (in any country).

The second mouse gets the cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 09:00 PM
(28-06-2015 08:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I work for the Government. They pay me well, like $157800/annum USD well. Racism and sexism and homophobia are virtually unheard of in the Military or federal Government.

I figured. Guess i should be careful of who I hate in government

I wouldn't do an internet search for pressure cooker recipes. Feds are a little skittish.

28-06-2015, 09:03 PM
(28-06-2015 09:00 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I figured. Guess i should be careful of who I hate in government

I wouldn't do an internet search for pressure cooker recipes. Feds are a little skittish.

And watch out for Gman...Always wondered what the G stood for.

28-06-2015, 09:03 PM
(28-06-2015 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well that i the reality. You can protest but that would be ignored. Riots don't work well either. You can boycott, but 3 counters that. Only thig that works is vote for the right leader.

You have heard about the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage...I know you have.

There's a reason it reached that court and it passed. People got it there and the Court (a government entity) approved it. Their job is to interpret and enforce The Constitution.

That change didn't just fall out of the sky.

That was good, yes. However that is one probem fixed as more explode. I can't do anything about it. So i am jut going to move out and say bye.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-06-2015, 09:05 PM
(28-06-2015 09:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You have heard about the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage...I know you have.

There's a reason it reached that court and it passed. People got it there and the Court (a government entity) approved it. Their job is to interpret and enforce The Constitution.

That was good, yes. However that is one probem fixed as more explode. I can't do anything about it. So i am jut going to move out and say bye.

If you think that's the only good thing that Americans and the government have done, your education is sorely lacking.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-06-2015, 09:09 PM
(28-06-2015 09:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 09:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That was good, yes. However that is one probem fixed as more explode. I can't do anything about it. So i am jut going to move out and say bye.

If you think that's the only good thing that Americans and the government have done, your education is sorely lacking.

I was talking about modern times. I am aware of women being able to vote and blacks being treated better.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-06-2015, 09:19 PM
(28-06-2015 09:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You have heard about the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage...I know you have.

Where do you propose to move where there are no problems ?

28-06-2015, 09:25 PM
(28-06-2015 09:19 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 09:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That was good, yes. However that is one probem fixed as more explode. I can't do anything about it. So i am jut going to move out and say bye.

Where do you propose to move where there are no problems ?

It ain't about a country with no problems, it is about a country and its priorities. Which is why i am leaving. As we say, ain't our flag.

28-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Is the Japanese flag your flag?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-06-2015, 09:33 PM
(28-06-2015 09:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is the Japanese flag your flag?

No. I don't have a flag, though i would rather have theirs