Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.
(28-06-2015 09:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 09:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is the Japanese flag your flag?

No. I don't have a flag, though i would rather have theirs

Then your previous post makes no sense.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 09:35 PM
(28-06-2015 09:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 09:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No. I don't have a flag, though i would rather have theirs

Then your previous post makes no sense.

How?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-06-2015, 09:37 PM
(28-06-2015 09:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 09:19 PM)The Drake Wrote:  Where do you propose to move where there are no problems ?

It ain't about a country with no problems, it is about a country and its priorities. Which is why i am leaving. As we say, ain't our flag.

So what country puts their priorities in the order you would like ?

The second mouse gets the cheese.
29-06-2015, 12:36 PM
(28-06-2015 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Zeke's a darkie. Having been born and raised in the most affluent darkie county in the US, PG County MD, his disgust is not unwarranted. In West Baltimore they bitch that darkies are lazy and good for nothing mooches on society, in PG County they bitch that darkie has more than they do and they only got it by affirmative action instead of their own hard work. It's hard out here for a darkie. The racism in America runs so deep that most racists don't even realize they're fucking racist. But Zeke and Girly are tapped in.

This is why i hate america but not americans.

If you think Japanese aren't racist, you're in for a rude awakening.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-06-2015, 12:47 PM
(29-06-2015 12:36 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This is why i hate america but not americans.

If you think Japanese aren't racist, you're in for a rude awakening.

They aren't as racist. Every country has racist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2015, 04:10 PM
(29-06-2015 12:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 12:36 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If you think Japanese aren't racist, you're in for a rude awakening.

They aren't as racist. Every country has racist.

My brother spent a decade in Tokyo as Chief Actuary for Metlife Asia Pacific. He said they're not so much racist as classist. He encountered no problems since he was in charge of all of the Japanese actuaries but American tourists or any foreigner not of my brother's stature were laughed at and disregarded regardless of race. Not only that, Tokyo is fucking expensive. My brother's tiny 2 bedroom apartment was $12000 USD/month. Hobo

#sigh
29-06-2015, 05:47 PM
(29-06-2015 04:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 12:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They aren't as racist. Every country has racist.

My brother spent a decade in Tokyo as Chief Actuary for Metlife Asia Pacific. He said they're not so much racist as classist. He encountered no problems since he was in charge of all of the Japanese actuaries but American tourists or any foreigner not of my brother's stature were laughed at and disregarded regardless of race. Not only that, Tokyo is fucking expensive. My brother's tiny 2 bedroom apartment was $12000 USD/month. Hobo

I lived in Japan for a few years, back in the 70's. Learned the language. I enjoyed the culture. Didn't see any racism. I was treated with respect.

Is this racism something new on the landscape? Where did it come from?
29-06-2015, 06:09 PM
(29-06-2015 05:47 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 04:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My brother spent a decade in Tokyo as Chief Actuary for Metlife Asia Pacific. He said they're not so much racist as classist. He encountered no problems since he was in charge of all of the Japanese actuaries but American tourists or any foreigner not of my brother's stature were laughed at and disregarded regardless of race. Not only that, Tokyo is fucking expensive. My brother's tiny 2 bedroom apartment was $12000 USD/month. Hobo

I lived in Japan for a few years, back in the 70's. Learned the language. I enjoyed the culture. Didn't see any racism. I was treated with respect.

Based on what I've read, racism (and xenophobia) aren't new things to Japan, and continue to be something of an issue, albeit one on decline.
It's not often out-right harassment or discrimination (though reports abound of 'no foreigners' establishments) as a constant feeling of mistrust of anybody not Japanese.

But that's just what the hearsay has to say on it. I've never been meself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-06-2015, 06:25 PM
(29-06-2015 06:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 05:47 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I lived in Japan for a few years, back in the 70's. Learned the language. I enjoyed the culture. Didn't see any racism. I was treated with respect.

Based on what I've read, racism (and xenophobia) aren't new things to Japan, and continue to be something of an issue, albeit one on decline.
It's not often out-right harassment or discrimination (though reports abound of 'no foreigners' establishments) as a constant feeling of mistrust of anybody not Japanese.

Hearsay, as compared to first-hand experience ... Consider
29-06-2015, 06:32 PM
(29-06-2015 06:25 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 06:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Based on what I've read, racism (and xenophobia) aren't new things to Japan, and continue to be something of an issue, albeit one on decline.

Hearsay, as compared to first-hand experience ... Consider

Hearsay for me, from first hand experience of others.

To be fair, according to a UN Special Rapporteur back in 2005, racial issues mostly affected racial minorities and other Asians.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.