Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Really tired of people who claim America is being destroyed.
(28-06-2015 05:07 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 04:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I wasn't. Yes it does. Yes it does.

OH yeah.....sooo....so there. Guess I told you !

Considering that Drunkin Druid made a "no because I said no" response to my reasoning to which I responded with a likewise response to which you responded to a likewise response to which I responded with a likewise response and now you respond by making fun, I would say that your comments are more accurately directed at both you and Drunkin Druid and the burden to prove otherwise remains on you two.

I have offered my reasoning and yet you two have offered "no because I said no".
So before you poke fun next time make sure that you're not coming across as a total hypocritical douche before doing so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 06:56 PM
(28-06-2015 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 04:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Ugly does not begin to describe it.

Perhaps where you are seems ugly to you. This is a big, diverse country with a lot to offer and a lot of good things.

Your obsessive hatred for this country would lead me to think you would be working a little harder and faster to get out of here and to your beloved Japan...where are you in that process?

Though asked more than once, you have never given suggestions for making things better. You just bitch.

My thing is...if it's THAT bad, then go. No hard feelings. Obviously there is someplace better. That's where Zeke should be. Because this ain't cutting it. We're too UGLY. Kind of sad though, because I like Z

The second mouse gets the cheese.
28-06-2015, 07:00 PM
(28-06-2015 06:56 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps where you are seems ugly to you. This is a big, diverse country with a lot to offer and a lot of good things.

Your obsessive hatred for this country would lead me to think you would be working a little harder and faster to get out of here and to your beloved Japan...where are you in that process?

Though asked more than once, you have never given suggestions for making things better. You just bitch.

My thing is...if it's THAT bad, then go. No hard feelings. Obviously there is someplace better. That's where Zeke should be. Because this ain't cutting it. We're too UGLY. Kind of sad though, because I like Z

I am i am leaving in winter.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-06-2015, 07:20 PM
(28-06-2015 06:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 05:07 PM)The Drake Wrote:  OH yeah.....sooo....so there. Guess I told you !

Considering that Drunkin Druid made a "no because I said no" response to my reasoning to which I responded with a likewise response to which you responded to a likewise response to which I responded with a likewise response and now you respond by making fun, I would say that your comments are more accurately directed at both you and Drunkin Druid and the burden to prove otherwise remains on you two.

I have offered my reasoning and yet you two have offered "no because I said no".
So before you poke fun next time make sure that you're not coming across as a total hypocritical douche before doing so.

REASONING ? Your first response to this thread was "America sucks, deal with it." One can't reason with a person who deals in such absolute terms.

[+] 1 user Likes The Drake's post
28-06-2015, 07:23 PM
(28-06-2015 07:20 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 06:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Considering that Drunkin Druid made a "no because I said no" response to my reasoning to which I responded with a likewise response to which you responded to a likewise response to which I responded with a likewise response and now you respond by making fun, I would say that your comments are more accurately directed at both you and Drunkin Druid and the burden to prove otherwise remains on you two.

REASONING ? Your first response to this thread was "America sucks, deal with it." One can't reason with a person who deals in such absolute terms.

SO there !!!!!

28-06-2015, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 07:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-06-2015 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 04:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Ugly does not begin to describe it.

Perhaps where you are seems ugly to you. This is a big, diverse country with a lot to offer and a lot of good things.

Zeke's a darkie. Having been born and raised in the most affluent darkie county in the US, PG County MD, Girly can vouch that his disgust is not unwarranted. In West Baltimore they bitch that darkies are lazy and good for nothing mooches on society, in PG County they bitch that darkie has more than they do and they only got it by affirmative action instead of their own hard work. It's hard out here for a darkie. The racism in America runs so deep that most racists don't even realize they're fucking racist. But Zeke and Girly are tapped in.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-06-2015, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 07:39 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(28-06-2015 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps where you are seems ugly to you. This is a big, diverse country with a lot to offer and a lot of good things.

Zeke's a darkie. Having been born and raised in the most affluent darkie county in the US, PG County MD, his disgust is not unwarranted. In West Baltimore they bitch that darkies are lazy and good for nothing mooches on society, in PG County they bitch that darkie has more than they do and they only got it by affirmative action instead of their own hard work. It's hard out here for a darkie. The racism in America runs so deep that most racists don't even realize they're fucking racist. But Zeke and Girly are tapped in.

This is why i hate america but not americans.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-06-2015, 07:40 PM
(28-06-2015 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Zeke's a darkie. Having been born and raised in the most affluent darkie county in the US, PG County MD, his disgust is not unwarranted. In West Baltimore they bitch that darkies are lazy and good for nothing mooches on society, in PG County they bitch that darkie has more than they do and they only got it by affirmative action instead of their own hard work. It's hard out here for a darkie. The racism in America runs so deep that most racists don't even realize they're fucking racist. But Zeke and Girly are tapped in.

This is why i hate america but not amercans.

Maybe you should have said that a long, long time ago.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-06-2015, 07:45 PM
(28-06-2015 07:20 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 06:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Considering that Drunkin Druid made a "no because I said no" response to my reasoning to which I responded with a likewise response to which you responded to a likewise response to which I responded with a likewise response and now you respond by making fun, I would say that your comments are more accurately directed at both you and Drunkin Druid and the burden to prove otherwise remains on you two.

Have you read your OP?
"America is great I like America"

I gave my reasoning second page. The only reasoning you have given is "because I like it."

You are yet to offer anything to back your claim that America isn't "going to crap" beyond "I like it".

Don't worry though, you're American, we didn't expect anything of substance anyway.
28-06-2015, 07:45 PM
(28-06-2015 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This is why i hate america but not amercans.

Maybe you should have said that a long, long time ago.

He'd be accused of playing the race card.

#sigh