Recent "Debate" between myself and a nutcase

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Recent "Debate" between myself and a nutcase

This answers all of your questions and then some. But you've ignored it the last 3 times I've posted it, so I don't expect you to actually watch it. Its here to help show everyone else why you are so fucking retarded SleazyJesus. That is all.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Watched it and agreed with what he was saying here is a short conversation I had with my parents today

Parent) So are you so ready to believe that God is not true that you are willing to risk going to hell?

Me) Yes I am in fact I refuse to let the fear of hell affect in any way my search for truth let me ask you this if heaven and hell are real would you be able to enjoy heaven knowing that billions of people who simply did not believe are now burning in hell and will never leave?

Parent) Well the great thing about God is he gives us free will to believe in him or not they had a choice and they choose to not obey God.

Me) I almost broke into tears at this statement that my parents just made.

"Invisible pink unicorns" and "Screaming blue ants" Matt Slick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2013, 06:35 PM
(01-03-2013 06:32 PM)ChuckTesta Wrote:  Watched it and agreed with what he was saying here is a short conversation I had with my parents today

Parent) So are you so ready to believe that God is not true that you are willing to risk going to hell?

Me) Yes I am in fact I refuse to let the fear of hell affect in any way my search for truth let me ask you this if heaven and hell are real would you be able to enjoy heaven knowing that billions of people who simply did not believe are now burning in hell and will never leave?

Parent) Well the great thing about God is he gives us free will to believe in him or not they had a choice and they choose to not obey God.

Sorry, dude. Your parents are evil.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
(28-02-2013 11:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

This answers all of your questions and then some. But you've ignored it the last 3 times I've posted it, so I don't expect you to actually watch it. Its here to help show everyone else why you are so fucking retarded SleazyJesus. That is all.

(01-03-2013 06:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 06:32 PM)ChuckTesta Wrote:  Watched it and agreed with what he was saying here is a short conversation I had with my parents today

Sorry, dude. Your parents are evil.

Not at all really my parents are some of the most loving people I have ever met I honestly just think so many years of being in the church in that train of thought 3 times a week yes I did say 3 times a week has to do something to you I spent a good 2-5 hours one night thinking about this and could not sleep and then to just here my parents shrug it off like that was very sad to me.

01-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Sarcasm fail. I have failed you. I apologize.

[sarcasm] Test! [/sarcasm]

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
01-03-2013, 07:26 PM
(01-03-2013 07:10 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Sarcasm fail. I have failed you. I apologize.

[sarcasm] Test! [/sarcasm]

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes ChuckTesta's post