Recent experience I thought I would share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Recent experience I thought I would share
Wow, it just gets better and better.
Yesterday, I was informed that the Bible, which appears (and he agrees with this) to be illogical, is in fact logical from.... wait for it..... an alien logic point of view! Ohmy
Yes, that's right. You see poor atheist like myself conclude there are contradictions and no internal logic in the Bible, but that is because we are using human logic. However, those smart as a whip Chrisitans (NB: Not other people who believe in a deity, just Christians), have discerned an alien or divine logic which would be logical if you were god or an alien (I suppose). In other words, if you read the Bible and don't find it reasonable or logical, its because you are using Human Reasoning in evaluating it. However, if you assume that there is an alien logic behind it, then the book makes perfect sense! Blink
So, I did point out that human's wrote the book (hundreds of years after the supposed authors had lived) and that the contents of the book was established by a group of self-appointed experts who selected a small portion of all the current epistles floating around at the time (funny how Paulianity got a lion's share of the New Cannonical New Testament, while the other schools of thought like Neo-Platonism, Gnosticism, and Neo-hebrewism somehow turned out not to be part of "word of god") over the course of several "councils" spread over a couple of hundred years would indicate some sort of human logic, wouldn't it? Undecided
Well no. You see in order for the internal logic of the Bible to remain pure, God selected only those authors we find in the Bible now as the ones to relate his Alien Logic. The other books were false or cheap knock offs of these books. And God made sure that those attendees to those numerous councils always chose the right books (even though they got it wrong a couple of times in the process) in order to be sure that my modern day correspondent would have the complete set of letters/epistles that would support a complete reasoning of this alien logic. Weeping
Evidence? we don't need no stickin evidence. The proof is in the fact that the book makes sense, in an alien logic way. Hobo
How do these people remember to breath is beyond me. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 12:32 PM
are you sure he's not trolling you?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-04-2012, 09:26 AM
(12-04-2012 12:32 PM)nach_in Wrote:  are you sure he's not trolling you?

I actually know the guy and am familiar with his "deeply held faith". I knew coming into this he hasn't too bright (I mean he did hold public office for a while, you know), but I am astounded by the lengths he will go and the utter foolishness he types in order to avoid conceding the point.