Recognition of contributing members

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-07-2012, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 09:53 AM by FSM_scot.)
Recognition of contributing members
So there wash bit of a delay on this, so I appreciate everyone's patience. Seth was pretty busy, so communication was slower than expected.

From this point forward, all contributing members will have their user names in red. A contributing member will be considered anyone who has financially contributed to The Thinking Atheist, whether through donation, or purchase from the store on the website.

This is, of course voluntary. If you wish to be recognized as a contributing member, simply send FSM_scot or Hughsie a private message indicating the email address you used to make your donation or purchase. Then they can simply confirm said donation or purchase, and then move you into the "contributing member" user group.

Thanks again for your patience (it may take me a few days to implement this, and possibly a few days to move you to the new user group).

Most importantly, thank you for keeping this site going with your contributions!!

James
Forum Admin.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-07-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Recognition of contributing members
I'm sure there is a link on the main TTA site, but for those of us who are lazy and wish for others to wait upon us, could you provide a contribution link?

And then, could you please provide your credit card number so we can make donations?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
20-07-2012, 11:04 AM
I really would've liked to join in on the charity month, but I really didn't have money to give. We'll see after I return to the US if I can get the red name I love red =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Is it bad for me to say... I want cooler merch? Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-07-2012, 11:10 AM
(20-07-2012 11:09 AM)kim Wrote:  Is it bad for me to say... I want cooler merch? Undecided
You're from Kansas. I would think everything would seem cool to you. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-07-2012, 11:16 AM
(20-07-2012 11:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 11:09 AM)kim Wrote:  Is it bad for me to say... I want cooler merch? Undecided
You're from Kansas. I would think everything would seem cool to you. Laughat

They changed my forecast - today was supposed to be hot, but it's only going to get to 102. Can't complain. Dodgy

Did I mention; I'm housesitting a swimming pool for the next 10 days? Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
20-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Not bad at all. But you'll have to email Seth with that beef. editor@thethinkingatheist.com

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
20-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Captain Badass is still waiting for his name to change.Tongue

Tongue life sucks when you aren't really a superhero.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
20-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Is there any perks to being a contributing member???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-07-2012, 06:32 PM
(20-07-2012 06:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  Is there any perks to being a contributing member???
Username in red, and extra pm capacity for now.

I'm looking at making the site ad free also for that usergroup - but no promises when I actually get around to it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post