Recognition of contributing members

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Recognition of contributing members
(28-11-2012 05:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 06:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I tried.

Can't deliver to Singapore Weeping

Not happy about that.

No, but I bet you can get a receipt emailed to you for your donation. Girl_nails

If I could I would. Still working on it.
But I don't like red. I want yellow.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 04:49 PM
(28-11-2012 10:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Keep an eye on this thread and you'll know who is red.

That rhymed.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.
29-11-2012, 04:54 PM
(29-11-2012 04:49 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 10:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Keep an eye on this thread and you'll know who is red.

That rhymed.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.
I pity the foo' who would ever lol Magoo.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Placed an order for a mug for a gift...got an email and was afraid I was going to hear that they were all gone already. Instead it said that I had been overcharged and a refund was going back on my card as well as an apology from Seth for the error...an honest, ethical, moral atheist...who'd a thunk it?

If I had known, I would have ordered two...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Stark has forwarded me a few PM's from people that have donated. If anyone else has donated and would like their user name to be all sexy and red then Pm myself FSM_scot or not me Hughsie With the email address you used to make the donation or purchase, we will confirm it and change your name from bland blue to sexy red. Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-04-2013, 10:01 AM
(14-04-2013 09:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Stark has forwarded me a few PM's from people that have donated. If anyone else has donated and would like their user name to be all sexy and red then Pm myself FSM_scot or not me Hughsie With the email address you used to make the donation or purchase, we will confirm it and change your name from bland blue to sexy red. Thumbsup

*waits for DLJ to take the bait* Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
14-04-2013, 10:15 AM
(14-04-2013 10:01 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 09:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Stark has forwarded me a few PM's from people that have donated. If anyone else has donated and would like their user name to be all sexy and red then Pm myself FSM_scot or not me Hughsie With the email address you used to make the donation or purchase, we will confirm it and change your name from bland blue to sexy red. Thumbsup

*waits for DLJ to take the bait* Tongue

I don't look good in red.

But it does go well with the colour of my eyes ... most mornings

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-06-2013, 11:33 AM
(20-07-2012 10:56 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  So there wash bit of a delay on this, so I appreciate everyone's patience. Seth was pretty busy, so communication was slower than expected.

From this point forward, all contributing members will have their user names in red. A contributing member will be considered anyone who has financially contributed to The Thinking Atheist, whether through donation, or purchase from the store on the website.

This is, of course voluntary. If you wish to be recognized as a contributing member, simply send FSM_scot or Hughsie a private message indicating the email address you used to make your donation or purchase. Then they can simply confirm said donation or purchase, and then move you into the "contributing member" user group.

Thanks again for your patience (it may take me a few days to implement this, and possibly a few days to move you to the new user group).

Most importantly, thank you for keeping this site going with your contributions!!

James
Forum Admin.
That sounds like a pretty good idea.

Diety Free in Dixieland