Reconciling with religious people seemingly having all the luck?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Reconciling with religious people seemingly having all the luck?
(26-07-2016 05:29 PM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  My best mate is a Christian he came home early from work one day to find an ambulance parked outside his house, he ran up the road wondering if his girlfriend was Ok.
He entered his house to find paramedics working on a naked man who had suffered a heart attack, the guy was on his back getting CPR and was 20 years older than my mate and his girlfriend.
It soon became apparent what had been going on while he was at work, so my mate gave his girlfriend a couple of hours to get herself and her belongings out of his house.
Shit happens to all kinds of people everyday.
Religion does not come into it.
(The old guy survived by the way, and she is still with him)

Holy hell. Besides the point, that is just one crappy situation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2016, 05:41 PM
(26-07-2016 05:31 PM)TheMoralist Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 05:29 PM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  My best mate is a Christian he came home early from work one day to find an ambulance parked outside his house, he ran up the road wondering if his girlfriend was Ok.
He entered his house to find paramedics working on a naked man who had suffered a heart attack, the guy was on his back getting CPR and was 20 years older than my mate and his girlfriend.
It soon became apparent what had been going on while he was at work, so my mate gave his girlfriend a couple of hours to get herself and her belongings out of his house.
Shit happens to all kinds of people everyday.
Religion does not come into it.
(The old guy survived by the way, and she is still with him)

Holy hell. Besides the point, that is just one crappy situation.

It was bad for him at the time, but he is well over it now, he has got married and is starting a family with his new wifeSmile
26-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Just gotta realize that some days you are the windshield, and other days you are the BUG!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
27-07-2016, 01:10 AM
Thanks. But I have to say I feel like more of a idiot now than when I first wrote this post knowing quite well that I was wrong to think that religious people have all the luck. Heck, if so Bill Gates won't be an agnostic. Nor does the top 8 of the top ten billionaires of the world as I once discovered.

As for the exam, which was my biggest worry, it is now apparent that I have used the wrong pencil to mark my answers. Which gave me marks akin to randomly marking them. But anyway. Thank you all for the intervention.