Recovery from atheist abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Recovery from atheist abuse
(02-03-2017 02:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:18 PM)Emma Wrote:  Oh, I see her twitter profile. Blink

Do you have the link my mobile only gave TTA links nothing else.

Here it is:
https://twitter.com/geekgroupie

I just googled her username to find it. I don't use twitter anymore though, so I am not going to read through the tweets. The bio is pretty much the same-sounding rhetoric as she posted here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 02:52 PM
(02-03-2017 02:51 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Do you have the link my mobile only gave TTA links nothing else.

Here it is:

I just googled her username to find it. I don't use twitter anymore though, so I am not going to read through the tweets. The bio is pretty much the same-sounding rhetoric as she posted here.

Thanks babe Heart
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Im so sorry my dearest child.

Pray to God that he may grant you peace and mercy.
02-03-2017, 03:01 PM
IP check on aisle 5.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 03:09 PM
(02-03-2017 02:51 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Do you have the link my mobile only gave TTA links nothing else.

Here it is:

Yeah, posting a propaganda hit pieces urging Trump to cut funding for NPR, cause the government shouldn't be funding 'liberal media'. Boy howdy, she's off the fucking reservation all right. Atheist or not, if she voted for that inept dipshit, she can go fuck herself right off a cliff. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 03:15 PM
In Girly's latest Troll thread, I advised a cautionary peep into the abyss ...
They always copypasta - they can't help it - it is an illness.

This is a snippet from Redit:

OliviaMark • 124d
Fundamental atheists mirror the fundamentalism of Christians. Fundy atheists stand on an unjustified foundation of ridiculing the ridiculous while failing to acknowledge the literature that says ridicule actually strengthens their faith.

Fundy atheists have the ideology that religion is poison but wait ! Atheists have the cure. This is an apocalyptic world view.

Fundy atheists have failed rhetoric as evidenced by their memes.

Atheism is a state of mind, per se Fundy atheism is a state of mouth. Once you open your mouth you demonstrate dynamics of all kinds.

It is sound thinking to have a comprehensive approach to address a cognitive issue and it is sound thinking to monitor your tactics for backfire. What I see is a bunch of Gung Ho Get Em mob fest idiots that can't hang on to their precious effing logic when I get them cornered.

ya'all suck, big time.

Note the phrase I bolded - I found it to be interesting. Shy

If one is having problems finding a webwalker, listen to what they say. Chances are, they are doing their greatest hits. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-03-2017, 03:36 PM
(02-03-2017 02:59 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Im so sorry my dearest child.

Pray to God that he may grant you peace and mercy.

She certainly needs peace mate and also psychiatric help.
02-03-2017, 03:39 PM
(02-03-2017 03:15 PM)kim Wrote:  In Girly's latest Troll thread, I advised a cautionary peep into the abyss ...

OliviaMark • 124d
Fundamental atheists mirror the fundamentalism of Christians. Fundy atheists stand on an unjustified foundation of ridiculing the ridiculous while failing to acknowledge the literature that says ridicule actually strengthens their faith.

Fundy atheists have the ideology that religion is poison but wait ! Atheists have the cure. This is an apocalyptic world view.

Atheism is a state of mind, per se Fundy atheism is a state of mouth. Once you open your mouth you demonstrate dynamics of all kinds.

It is sound thinking to have a comprehensive approach to address a cognitive issue and it is sound thinking to monitor your tactics for backfire. What I see is a bunch of Gung Ho Get Em mob fest idiots that can't hang on to their precious effing logic when I get them cornered.

ya'all suck, big time.

If one is having problems finding a webwalker, listen to what they say. Chances are, they are doing their greatest hits. Wink

It is even funnier when they then try and erase their existence so as to be able to deny the copypasta later. Pretty sure that reddit post now shows only "deleted" for the username. And asking to be banned from TTA, is probably associated with some misguided notion that it will either remove their posts or remove their username from them.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
02-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Do you suppose she's gone for good now???
02-03-2017, 03:52 PM
(02-03-2017 03:39 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 03:15 PM)kim Wrote:  In Girly's latest Troll thread, I advised a cautionary peep into the abyss ...

OliviaMark • 124d

ya'all suck, big time.

It is even funnier when they then try and erase their existence so as to be able to deny the copypasta later. Pretty sure that reddit post now shows only "deleted" for the username. And asking to be banned from TTA, is probably associated with some misguided notion that it will either remove their posts or remove their username from them.
Possibly lol, it was a pretty spectacular meltdown I almost felt sorry for her... almost. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post