Recovery from atheist abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 06:06 AM by Geekgroupie.)
RE: Recovery from atheist abuse
OH Screw it. I really do NOT want to debate this but whatever. //All I was suggesting is that you're still going through the transitional theist-to-atheist stage. That your overall experiences with atheists/atheism are not the norm. IE: You're not yet fully "committed" to atheism.//

I AM AN ATHEIST. I'VE BEEN AN ATHEIST FOR TWO YEARS. I am a geek groupie and savvy enough about science and theoretical physics enough to realize if there was a god, there would be evidence. If there had been a flood, the geological evidence would be overwhelming.

would you like to hear me recite blasphemy? That's what the witch hunting Atheists have me do. JC can get a rim job by satan while sucking angel cock and the holy ghost can spew his cum all over the orgy.

there. is that good enough?

_______

//unrealistic expectations?//

YES. I went into the debate groups as a science savvy theist wanting to be an ally against the YECs. I was so stupid and naïve. I had no idea I was in a shark pit. I only wanted to love the atheists. WTF was I thinking? My only other experiences with atheists were from physicists who were atheists. I thought atheists were the kewl geeks. I was so wrong.

------
//certainly unrepresentative of the vast majority of atheists,//

I don't see it this way. the vast majority of atheists I come across surely are narcissists as evident by their gas lighting. The atheists on FB and twitter are closed minded jerks.

And until atheists start realizing the ridiculous deserve the best we have to offer and can understand the research design necessary to justify it being deserved.... and can start consulting the sciences already addressing the ridiculous and can stop ignoring the sciences that say ridicule backfires and strengthens a xtians faith..... and start recognizing that means they are sabotaging any efforts to promote critical ..... and until this comes from the proverbial top atheist organizations....

then I have zero respect for most of any of you.

AND... in fact, Mr Stinky Dink whatever your name is.... I actually get results from theists when I bash atheists on fb for their corruption. The theists love it. It validates them on how completely maddening atheists are. They many times say i'm the most honest atheist they ever met. They friend me and even have made me admin of their xtian groups... lol. Imagine that. I've recently had a theist remove his kids from church until they were old enough. Imagine that.

THEN... I have a connectin with them and they listen to me teach them they will NEVER beat an atheist when it comes to evidence and why. I also teach them how to beat an atheist ... by getting them out of the god arena where their true colors are exposed.

Oh yea... dude. All I gotta do is say String theory is a fairy tale and the atheists who oppose me typically foam at the mouth cuz I've blasphemed almighty science.

But hey.. I don't have to debate basics of theoretical physics... let's just do some EIGHTH GRADE semantics and pull the rug out from under them by saying I an actually debate evolution as not a fact. OMG, what? what? what? That's right... its semantics and the debate has nothing to do with evolution. The same debate can be had over gravity. Do they get it ? NO. cUZ most atheists reallhy are too stupid for science and that's why they debate religion.

AND... i'm not that smart. If attheists are the smart ppl, we are screwed.

Now....

It is sound thinking to have a comprehensive approach to address a cognitive issue. It is sound thinking to monitor your tactics for backfire.

AND... its insanity to argue against this. I'm sorry.. but all I see from online atheists is insanity. Oh, we are right.. there's no evidence for a god and the bible is a fairy tale. But outside of that... I see ignorance that mirrors a theist and I see corruption.

the ridiculous don't deserve ridicule... they deserve the best we have to offer. always. And until atheists can get over the paradigm shift necessary to embrace that concept... they can all go jump off a curb. In two years at many hours per day... I've met maybe six atheists who can hear me. I didn't used to be this way. I've had it. stop pushing my buttons. I've met a couple of atheists here that are decent enough to know how to chat with me. EVERYONE ELSE.. BACK OFF , GIVE ME TIME OR JUST BAN ME. I DON'T CARE. AND WOULDN'T BLAME YOU.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Why is this in this section?

The OP has not asked for help with anything, it's just a bunch of baiting. I'm going to move this thread out of the support section.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
02-03-2017, 06:42 AM
So let me summarize what I read from your posts:
1. You come to an atheist forum to complain about atheists.
2. You post your rant in the one section where it is not allowed to rant back at you because this is the one section that is supposed to be a safe place.

Now let me ask something (and you might take this as abuse too), do you really think that this gets you anywhere?
Does it help you to go rant and get it echoed back to you in the same intensity?
Why not spare yourself the misery, move on, live a happy life? The reasonable thing, when you dislike a group of people is to stay away from them. So let me ask you, why are you coming to the place that yo , so obviously, despise, and cause yourself more drama? Just move on.

EDIT: Thanks Dom!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 4 users Like Leerob's post
02-03-2017, 06:46 AM
(02-03-2017 06:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  [...]So let me ask you, why are you coming to the place that yo , so obviously, despise, and cause yourself more drama? Just move on.

Cause he is troll and/or tool. Just look at this.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
02-03-2017, 06:50 AM
Okay, so now this guy is just abusing atheists.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2017, 06:57 AM
The first post was a very good bait job, and you all fell for it.

synthetic drama
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
02-03-2017, 07:09 AM
What a snowflake troll.
Good trolling angle, but very unrealistic.

Geek - you are not an atheist.
You're a troll, plain & simple

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
02-03-2017, 07:23 AM
It's unfortunate that you're so angry and upset. Your reactions seem disproportionate, and although this was probably not intended by you, this thread reads as though you're looking for insults. Maybe you would be better served by real-world support from a professional, and I hope you can find that.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
02-03-2017, 07:51 AM
(02-03-2017 05:47 AM)Geekgroupie Wrote:  OH Screw it. I really do NOT want to debate this but whatever. //All I was suggesting is that you're still going through the transitional theist-to-atheist stage. That your overall experiences with atheists/atheism are not the norm. IE: You're not yet fully "committed" to atheism.//

I AM AN ATHEIST. I'VE BEEN AN ATHEIST FOR TWO YEARS. I am a geek groupie and savvy enough about science and theoretical physics enough to realize if there was a god, there would be evidence. If there had been a flood, the geological evidence would be overwhelming.

would you like to hear me recite blasphemy? That's what the witch hunting Atheists have me do. JC can get a rim job by satan while sucking angel cock and the holy ghost can spew his cum all over the orgy.

there. is that good enough?

_______

//unrealistic expectations?//

YES. I went into the debate groups as a science savvy theist wanting to be an ally against the YECs. I was so stupid and naïve. I had no idea I was in a shark pit. I only wanted to love the atheists. WTF was I thinking? My only other experiences with atheists were from physicists who were atheists. I thought atheists were the kewl geeks. I was so wrong.

------
//certainly unrepresentative of the vast majority of atheists,//

I don't see it this way. the vast majority of atheists I come across surely are narcissists as evident by their gas lighting. The atheists on FB and twitter are closed minded jerks.

And until atheists start realizing the ridiculous deserve the best we have to offer and can understand the research design necessary to justify it being deserved.... and can start consulting the sciences already addressing the ridiculous and can stop ignoring the sciences that say ridicule backfires and strengthens a xtians faith..... and start recognizing that means they are sabotaging any efforts to promote critical ..... and until this comes from the proverbial top atheist organizations....

then I have zero respect for most of any of you.

AND... in fact, Mr Stinky Dink whatever your name is.... I actually get results from theists when I bash atheists on fb for their corruption. The theists love it. It validates them on how completely maddening atheists are. They many times say i'm the most honest atheist they ever met. They friend me and even have made me admin of their xtian groups... lol. Imagine that. I've recently had a theist remove his kids from church until they were old enough. Imagine that.

THEN... I have a connectin with them and they listen to me teach them they will NEVER beat an atheist when it comes to evidence and why. I also teach them how to beat an atheist ... by getting them out of the god arena where their true colors are exposed.

Oh yea... dude. All I gotta do is say String theory is a fairy tale and the atheists who oppose me typically foam at the mouth cuz I've blasphemed almighty science.

But hey.. I don't have to debate basics of theoretical physics... let's just do some EIGHTH GRADE semantics and pull the rug out from under them by saying I an actually debate evolution as not a fact. OMG, what? what? what? That's right... its semantics and the debate has nothing to do with evolution. The same debate can be had over gravity. Do they get it ? NO. cUZ most atheists reallhy are too stupid for science and that's why they debate religion.

AND... i'm not that smart. If attheists are the smart ppl, we are screwed.

Now....

It is sound thinking to have a comprehensive approach to address a cognitive issue. It is sound thinking to monitor your tactics for backfire.

AND... its insanity to argue against this. I'm sorry.. but all I see from online atheists is insanity. Oh, we are right.. there's no evidence for a god and the bible is a fairy tale. But outside of that... I see ignorance that mirrors a theist and I see corruption.

the ridiculous don't deserve ridicule... they deserve the best we have to offer. always. And until atheists can get over the paradigm shift necessary to embrace that concept... they can all go jump off a curb. In two years at many hours per day... I've met maybe six atheists who can hear me. I didn't used to be this way. I've had it. stop pushing my buttons. I've met a couple of atheists here that are decent enough to know how to chat with me. EVERYONE ELSE.. BACK OFF , GIVE ME TIME OR JUST BAN ME. I DON'T CARE. AND WOULDN'T BLAME YOU.

You have some serious personal issues dude.
You might be suffering from SPOT. Go and have it looked at by a trained professional.

"A new paper in the Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology by Aiden Gregg and his colleagues at the University of Southampton extends the list of known biases by documenting a new one that combines elements of the better-than-average effect, confirmation bias and the endowment effect. Gregg’s team have shown that simply asking participants to imagine that a theory is their own biases them to believe in the truth of that theory – a phenomenon that the researchers have called the Spontaneous Preference For Own Theories (SPOT) Effect.”
https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/03/01/psy...t-be-true/

*As an aside, this has to be the first time I’ve encountered a poster using the cloak of the PI&S to throw feces and getting everyone splattered. Dom you made the right call moving it out of there. Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
02-03-2017, 07:58 AM
(08-10-2016 03:09 PM)Geekgroupie Wrote:  What happened to me as a science savvy theist on fb who wanted to be in the cool gang is a testimony to the fundamentalism and atrocities of new age atheism

Vague reference, attempted humble brag, straw manning atheism. Yep, this checks out as a post by a theist. Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post