Recruiting for Forum Mafia Game V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: Recruiting for Forum Mafia Game V
(14-09-2012 05:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  DLJ, are you even alive? How could you not continue Lost? Do you want me to burn them and send you the DVDs?

I stopped cos I was the victim of asset stripping (divorce). I had to start from scratch and haven't bothered getting a TV.

Thanks for the offer to burn to DVD but, see other thread on "stealing" tut tut! I have never downloaded the smallest scrap of anything (music, software, movies, nothing) so I would not want anyone to break a commandment for my benefit.

But you can tell me... Did they get found or did they stay lost?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-09-2012, 01:08 PM
(14-09-2012 05:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  DLJ, are you even alive? How could you not continue Lost? Do you want me to burn them and send you the DVDs?

Big Grin

As for Survivor, how watches that? No one in their right mind is watching that crap, but we can imagine what it is about. It's about surviving on a remote island. Just like Lost in the beginning.

I started watching that show; great premise, good cast, good production. Then it went fucking weird. Too bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-09-2012, 06:52 AM
(14-09-2012 05:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

I stopped cos I was the victim of asset stripping (divorce). I had to start from scratch and haven't bothered getting a TV.

Thanks for the offer to burn to DVD but, see other thread on "stealing" tut tut! I have never downloaded the smallest scrap of anything (music, software, movies, nothing) so I would not want anyone to break a commandment for my benefit.

The story is way too complex for such a simple question and answer. There are no words to describe what has transpired throughout the 6 seasons. The complexity of the story is what makes this one of a kind jewel among TV shows. And this I say honestly, without sarcasm or joking.

In my country it is OK to download things and I do it all the time, every day, so you won't make me do anything out of the ordinary. If you do not want it for your own moral values, that is also fine, it is your right and I respect it.

Most of them eventually left, some returned, but it is not as simple as that. Left or stayed, it matters not, for the story in the middle is what is important. Please watch it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
17-09-2012, 05:55 PM
(14-09-2012 05:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

The ending of lost is weird...... I dont think any of them survived the crash in the first place from what I saw of the last ever episode.

I know that answer doesnt make sense..... but neither did the ending.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Didn't they like all wake up and it was all a dream or some shit like that?
People watch these things for years and whatever and the ending is always shit.

Just like Mass Effect (video game) people played that (including myself I might add) religiously for years, waiting on the next one to come out etc.. and then the third one came out and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, hated the ending with a passion. So much in fact the developers made an update with a new ending. I personally loved, I thought it was absolutely fantastic, the ending, but I'm horrible like that (everyone died.)

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
19-09-2012, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 05:06 AM by Filox.)
bemore and ears, you are both wrong. Everything in the first 5 seasons did happen, normally, as we've seen it.

The 6th episode is a bit weird, but it has to do with the time after their deaths, that occurred years after the first 5 seasons, or whenever did they die, some sooner, some later. That was their last reunion, in a very strange way. You might call it Heaven- check-in.

No matter what, I HATED and wanted to kill the creators of the show when I saw the end, but it is OK now, it has settled in and I kinda like it all now. The end is not the problem, the lack of detailed explanation is what I hated. Throughout the show there are tons of unexplained things/events and I wanted good scientific explanations. What they did explain, they explained perfectly and scientifically, but the rest was just left for us to wonder. The science behind Lost was just amazing for me.

Whatever you heard or think you know, you still HAVE to see the whole show, I am just about to start all over again. This is still the best show ever. No questions.

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Somewhere near the end of the second season (I think) there was a scene with 2 guys in a tent in a blizzard. I reckoned one of was the same actor that played the doctor (was it "Jack"?) but my friends disagreed. Can you confirm?

19-09-2012, 06:29 AM
Hell no. I might when I start watching it again, but not like this, it was years ago when I last saw this.

-Hunter S. Thompson
06-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Rest in Peace, yon Forum Mafia games. You brought great joy to those who played. You amused us with nigh impossible twists and turns in the great saga that was.

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
07-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Do you want me to do the next one?
Deep appears to have vanished.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]