Red Dead Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Red Dead Redemption
Undead nightmare was fun, but I found it tedious at times, especially if a town comes under attack and you're the other side of the fucking map Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
08-04-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Red Dead Redemption
(07-04-2013 08:57 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  If well written characters are important to you then by the end of RDR it may indeed make it to your top 3. I'd also be interested to hear your opinion of Bioshock Infinite. Let us know what you think.

Well, my current #3 game is Shadow of the Colossus, and RDR has already wrested my personal award for 'best horse controls' from SotC. I can see that maybe happening, so we'll see how it goes. However, just in case hell freezes over in the near future, it means RDR took the #2 slot, currently held by Okami. If hell freezes over AND God and/or Jesus reveals himself to us, it means RDR took my #1 slot, currently held by EarthBound. That'll be a tough task. But no matter what, loving this game, going to play it tonight after I get out of class.

I have not played Bioshock: Infinite, but the more I hear, the more I eventually intend to.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply