Red dwarf torrent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Red dwarf torrent
Anyone know where i can find a working torrent for the series red dwarf without a virus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Red dwarf torrent
Try Paying for it instead of stealing it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-09-2011, 10:26 AM
All of the episodes are streaming on Netflix

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
27-09-2011, 02:04 PM
(27-09-2011 07:24 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Try Paying for it instead of stealing it.
Its an old show and its not receiving a profit anymore anyway. I don't even know where i could buy the series and id rather not pay $100 for all the episodes of an old series
28-09-2011, 01:07 PM
(27-09-2011 02:04 PM)rzq1 Wrote:  Its an old show and its not receiving a profit anymore anyway. I don't even know where i could buy the series and id rather not pay $100 for all the episodes of an old series

The DVDs still sell and The shows still on tv so it still generates income. They had that terrible tv movie last year that generated interest. If your in the uk hmv definitely sells them i would Wait untill they have another sale and pick them up for 20quid. you can get them on amazon For £17.99. Play may have them to.

28-09-2011, 06:13 PM
(28-09-2011 01:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-09-2011 02:04 PM)rzq1 Wrote:  Its an old show and its not receiving a profit anymore anyway. I don't even know where i could buy the series and id rather not pay $100 for all the episodes of an old series

The DVDs still sell and The shows still on tv so it still generates income. They had that terrible tv movie last year that generated interest. If your in the uk hmv definitely sells them i would Wait untill they have another sale and pick them up for 20quid. you can get them on amazon For £17.99. Play may have them to.

Sadly i dont live in the UK. I live in the US. I dont even think they sell the DVDs here. They dont have the show on BBCA. All ive seen of it is a the first 7 or so episodes on youtube and I cant find the rest.
29-09-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-5197-Red-Dwarf

I dont do downloading so I cant advise you about that Undecided

There is also this........

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?h...IIBEPMCMAI

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-09-2011, 10:28 AM
You could always try ordering them from the uk and have them shipped over. All you need is a multiple region DVD player or just hack your DVD player and change the region there's guides online on how to do it.

29-09-2011, 04:07 PM
(29-09-2011 10:28 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You could always try ordering them from the uk and have them shipped over. All you need is a multiple region DVD player or just hack your DVD player and change the region there's guides online on how to do it.

In all honesty I'm with you that people shouldn't steal TV shows but when you get to the point where you have to have them shipped from another region and hack your player to watch them then it's got to the point where it's the makers fault for not making it accessible enough and I have no sympathy when it is stolen from them.

Kinda a pet peeve of mine that the makers of shows don't make them accessible enough. I quite happily pay for legit copies of all the TV shows and films I want but there are several shows that I cannot get legit versions of in the UK (Hell's Kitchen, Deadliest Warriors etc.) so I have to get pirate copies and it annoys me that I have to pay shipping cost from America for a really shitty copy when I would love to buy legit versions but they haven't bothered releasing them over here.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2011, 05:47 PM
(29-09-2011 04:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  In all honesty I'm with you that people shouldn't steal TV shows but when you get to the point where you have to have them shipped from another region and hack your player to watch them then it's got to the point where it's the makers fault for not making it accessible enough and I have no sympathy when it is stolen from them.

Kinda a pet peeve of mine that the makers of shows don't make them accessible enough. I quite happily pay for legit copies of all the TV shows and films I want but there are several shows that I cannot get legit versions of in the UK (Hell's Kitchen, Deadliest Warriors etc.) so I have to get pirate copies and it annoys me that I have to pay shipping cost from America for a really shitty copy when I would love to buy legit versions but they haven't bothered releasing them over here.

Yeah id rather buy a dvd that download it. But i can see why people download them.

Up till quite recently id say that dvds were over priced (games on the otherhand are ridiculously over priced).

I also have a problem with the way companies are influencing government policy on the piracy issue. Especially when they claim they are losing money on something they would never have made money from in the first place e.g. the game industry and preowned games.