Refuting The Quran

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2010, 07:33 AM

Refuting The Quran
There is a section on this website for refuting the Bible and it is amazing. I love it. I don't want to rehash old threads if this has already been mention but having a Refuting the Quran section on this website would be great. Islam is the second largest religion in the world with about 1.6 billion followers. The faults in a religion that 1.6 billion people identify with must be shown. From the little that I have researched so far it seems like it would be easy pickings. At least we could have a thread that could be stickied to the top about Refuting the Quran.

What are your guys thoughts on this?
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2010, 10:11 AM
RE: Refuting The Quran
(29-11-2010 07:33 AM)Gatermag Wrote:  There is a section on this website for refuting the Bible and it is amazing. I love it. I don't want to rehash old threads if this has already been mention but having a Refuting the Quran section on this website would be great.

That's quite true, but that isn't up to us. TheThinkingAtheist doesn't actually post on this forum. Stark Raving and I have no actual power on the site outside these forums, where we are responsible for banning bots and deleting their posts and nothing else.

But if you want TTA to add a "Refuting the Qu'ran" section, you can try e-mailing him.

Quote:At least we could have a thread that could be stickied to the top about Refuting the Quran.

That, at least, we could do. If you want to make a "Refuting the Qu'ran" thread, and enough of the other posters here agree that it's good enough to achieve sticky-thread status, then I'd be happy to sticky it for you.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: Refuting The Quran
Philhellenes has many good videos about the Qur'an and its "miracles"

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply