Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)
(21-01-2014 04:26 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:26 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Laugh out load
"what else are we going to talk about except atheism"
Dude, atheism isn't a religion. It's more of a lifestyle. Maybe try browsing our forums and seeing that we talk just about anything.

Also Crulax is right. I only the issues with Noah's ark because I JUST finished debating it with FOUR other (and separate theists). Look at it from our point of view, we don't "live to disprove religion", we have lives and other shit to do. It gets old talking about the same shit day in and day out. Maybe try actually posting in threads in which you have a concern? Seems like you have plenty.

And no, I feel sorry for you.

If you don't want to debate a topic, don't troll in said topic only to call the poster an idiot or correct their grammar.

How droll that you fail to grasp that your Gish-Galloping bullshit wall of trolltext is too asinine to bother debating at all.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-01-2014, 04:34 PM
(21-01-2014 02:47 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 01:44 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Poor atheist. I feel sorry for you.
Oh! You're gonna stick around a while.
Good.
How 'bout you hold on to that pity a bit longer?

I'll take my initial statement, and make it a question to you;

The bible is inspired for the believer only. It is not proof of anything. In fact it declares that our belief is so much foolishness to those who don't believe. Unless you dispute this, then why are you troubling these fine people?
(For the sake of being preemptive, my question is pertinent to your topic as everything you discuss is within the bible and encompasses all your points completely.)

Well, you can't say the bible is inspired for the believer only. I mean, well, you can say it but it defiantly isn't a true statement. It can also inspire people who don't believe.

Evidence, in of itself, is never proof of anything. However, we use evidence to help us make decisions about things past and present and in some cases even the future.

You proove the bible correct.

I like debating atheist. You're like pet mice who can find the cheese in the maze. You're smart, but not as smart as you think you are.
[+] 1 user Likes anidominus's post
21-01-2014, 04:37 PM
(21-01-2014 01:39 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 10:57 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Says the idiot fucktard who can't even handle third-grade SPELLING.

Oh yes, it should have been your. I'll pay my fine to the grammar police later.

And you fail to see the larger issue of the complete irony of your idiotic claim that our "so called [sic] logic and reason deceives" us, especially in light of the fact that you're too fucking stupid to spell EITHER "your" or "so-called" correctly.

Fucking moron.

21-01-2014, 04:42 PM
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:47 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  Oh! You're gonna stick around a while.
Good.
How 'bout you hold on to that pity a bit longer?

I'll take my initial statement, and make it a question to you;

The bible is inspired for the believer only. It is not proof of anything. In fact it declares that our belief is so much foolishness to those who don't believe. Unless you dispute this, then why are you troubling these fine people?
(For the sake of being preemptive, my question is pertinent to your topic as everything you discuss is within the bible and encompasses all your points completely.)

Well, you can't say the bible is inspired for the believer only. I mean, well, you can say it but it defiantly isn't a true statement. It can also inspire people who don't believe.

Evidence, in of itself, is never proof of anything. However, we use evidence to help us make decisions about things past and present and in some cases even the future.

You proove the bible correct.

I like debating atheist. You're like pet mice who can find the cheese in the maze. You're smart, but not as smart as you think you are.

Ur right it does inspire people who dont believe! I read it after I ate some bad food.. I needed to throw up.. thanks..
[+] 1 user Likes truthBtold's post
21-01-2014, 04:48 PM
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Evidence, in of itself, is never proof of anything.

Fucking. Stupidest. Thing. Ever. Said. On. The. Internet.

Quote:You proove the bible correct.

Pr00ve? WTF is a pr00ve, n00b?

Quote:I like debating atheist. [sic]

I know you are lying because you are already whining about getting your ass handed to you.

Quote:You're like pet mice who can find the cheese in the maze. You're smart, but not as smart as you think you are.

Says the fucking moron who can't spell or complete a coherent sentence to save its life. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-01-2014, 04:52 PM
(21-01-2014 04:25 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:19 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Too long didn't read. Although I will say I DID read the comments. I'm surprised no one has even tried to argue.
Sensing a trap, I'll have a go anyways:
I went back and skimmed up to Noah's ark. So you believe Noah's ark is in fact true? That's one hell of a feat.
I'm not even going to address the water problem, I just have few issues regarding space:
Now, according to the Bible the ark was 450x75x45ft. Now there are over one million species of animals that have been discovered today. This story took place less than 5000 years ago (as far I know), so all species must be accounted for. You also need to have supplies to feed all said species, and enough fresh water as well.
Now, how could Noah fit ALL those species in his boat, care for them, and have enough supplies to keep them alive (for a year?)?
Also, the Bible says he did this in day. That's over 11 pairs of animals second (using one ramp) and with only his family to help. How is this possible?
Also, how was each specie able to keep genetic diversity after the flood with only one mate? This would be like expecting two humans to repopulate the Earth. It would be impossible.

No one knows the size of a cubit so any information regarding size is only a guess and may accurately depict the actual size. I could have been bigger or even smaller. The animals taken aboard the ark did not have to be adult sized. Only land animals had to be on the Ark. Generic diversity may not have been an issue at that time due to the closeness to the creation and less corruption in the blood line.

You just make shit up as you go along. This is of course what pathological liars do.

Quote:What is and isn't possible is purely based on the science you know.

Word. Salad.

Quote: Two Thousand years ago did anyone believe you could get a 2,000 object in the air and have it stay afloat?

Icarus. Daedalus. Dumb fuck.

Quote:Many other questions you asked you skimmed over the answer.

You can't complete a coherent sentence, I see.

21-01-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 05:11 PM by Crulax.)
(21-01-2014 04:25 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:19 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Too long didn't read. Although I will say I DID read the comments. I'm surprised no one has even tried to argue.
Sensing a trap, I'll have a go anyways:
I went back and skimmed up to Noah's ark. So you believe Noah's ark is in fact true? That's one hell of a feat.
I'm not even going to address the water problem, I just have few issues regarding space:
Now, according to the Bible the ark was 450x75x45ft. Now there are over one million species of animals that have been discovered today. This story took place less than 5000 years ago (as far I know), so all species must be accounted for. You also need to have supplies to feed all said species, and enough fresh water as well.
Now, how could Noah fit ALL those species in his boat, care for them, and have enough supplies to keep them alive (for a year?)?
Also, the Bible says he did this in day. That's over 11 pairs of animals second (using one ramp) and with only his family to help. How is this possible?
Also, how was each specie able to keep genetic diversity after the flood with only one mate? This would be like expecting two humans to repopulate the Earth. It would be impossible.

No one knows the size of a cubit so any information regarding size is only a guess and may accurately depict the actual size. I could have been bigger or even smaller. The animals taken aboard the ark did not have to be adult sized. Only land animals had to be on the Ark. Generic diversity may not have been an issue at that time due to the closeness to the creation and less corruption in the blood line.

What is and isn't possible is purely based on the science you know. Two Thousand years ago did anyone believe you could get a 2,000 object in the air and have it stay afloat?

Many other questions you asked you skimmed over the answer.

Oh, you're one of those!

Please continue as it has been a couple of weeks since someone as enlightened as you stopped by!

[Image: f_2a0ec29bef.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 5 users Like Crulax's post
21-01-2014, 05:00 PM
(21-01-2014 01:44 PM)anidominus Wrote:  I'm still waiting for an actual reply.

You posted a fucking Gish-Gallop chock-full of long-debunked horseshit. You don't get a serious reply because you don't deserve one. If you want to DEBATE, then bring up one topic at a time.

Fucking moron.

Read this and be one with it:

[Image: Debate-Flow-Chart.jpg]

Quote: You've cracked jokes. Called me stupid. Pointed out some grammar mistakes, and I assure you there are more. But no actual reply.

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions."

― Thomas Jefferson, on debating bulllshit x-tard claims

Quote:I think you guys are the bunch that use [sic] to be in the church who use to wear the fancy holier than thou hats. They would throw their hands in the air worship God and call every who even dare ask a question a heathen and throw them out the door.

People like you, you mean.

You just believe whatever oozes up in that little pea brain of yours, don't you.

Quote:It seems they have all become atheist but instead of praising God they praise their own none-existent intellect (lol)

Who the fuck do you think you are talking at?

Quote: I'm not saying you're not smart, I'm just saying you're not as smart as you think you are.

We are saying you are dumber than dog shit.

Quote: Then when people challenge your thoughts and do so successfully you fall back on calling people names. lol smh Poor atheist. I feel sorry for you.

Good. Now go the fuck away, little fail troll.

[Image: unsuccessfulu-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg]

[Image: 80686348.jpg]

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-01-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm one of the more tolerant members of our forum and don't shout troll too quickly. If I think someone is worth engaging with, then I will. ... My suggestion to you is trawl this forum first because every one of your assertions has been debunked before. If you are not satisfied with that use Google. Don't get us to do your leg work for you. If this is not a satisfactory response, unlucky.

You have two choices on here, communicate WITH us instead of AT us, or, fuck off Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
21-01-2014, 05:17 PM
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Well, you can't say the bible is inspired for the believer only.
I don't say it. The book does. Do you need direction to where it can be found?

oh, hang on...
anidominus Wrote:I mean, well, you can say it but it defiantly isn't a true statement.
It's not?
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Ti 3:17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Is it your position that the book is incorrect?
If no, then what atheist qualifies as a "man of god"?
If yes, then you are picking cherries and must declare the bible fallible and therefore any interpretation equally valid and void.

Do you view the bible as an infallible source of information for the believer?

anidominus Wrote:It can also inspire people who don't believe.
Oh yes?
Where does scripture make this claim of itself toward the unbeliever?

anidominus Wrote:You proove the bible correct.
What does this mean?

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 5 users Like Kestrel's post