Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)
(21-01-2014 04:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:25 PM)anidominus Wrote:  No one knows the size of a cubit so any information regarding size is only a guess and may accurately depict the actual size. I could have been bigger or even smaller. The animals taken aboard the ark did not have to be adult sized. Only land animals had to be on the Ark. Generic diversity may not have been an issue at that time due to the closeness to the creation and less corruption in the blood line.

You just make shit up as you go along. This is of course what pathological liars do.

Quote:What is and isn't possible is purely based on the science you know.

Word. Salad.

Quote: Two Thousand years ago did anyone believe you could get a 2,000 object in the air and have it stay afloat?

Icarus. Daedalus. Dumb fuck.

Quote:Many other questions you asked you skimmed over the answer.

You can't complete a coherent sentence, I see.

Thanks for saving me typing Thumbsup

[Image: a1Ay5GG_460sa_v1.gif]

If your God can't be bothered to personally reveal himself to me, then I can't be bothered to worship him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
21-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Why is your god such a shitwit that he needs a nebbish like you to explain his actions?

Some fucking god you've invented there, sonny.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Minimalist's post
21-01-2014, 05:45 PM
(21-01-2014 04:26 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:26 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Laugh out load
"what else are we going to talk about except atheism"
Dude, atheism isn't a religion. It's more of a lifestyle. Maybe try browsing our forums and seeing that we talk just about anything.

Also Crulax is right. I only the issues with Noah's ark because I JUST finished debating it with FOUR other (and separate theists). Look at it from our point of view, we don't "live to disprove religion", we have lives and other shit to do. It gets old talking about the same shit day in and day out. Maybe try actually posting in threads in which you have a concern? Seems like you have plenty.

And no, I feel sorry for you.

If you don't want to debate a topic, don't troll in said topic only to call the poster an idiot or correct their grammar.

I'm sorry, I had to sit here and reread my response multiple times. No where did I troll, correct grammar nor call you an idiot. Are we talking about the same thing? Did you misquote me? I'm so very confused...

[Image: a1Ay5GG_460sa_v1.gif]

If your God can't be bothered to personally reveal himself to me, then I can't be bothered to worship him.
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
21-01-2014, 06:32 PM

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] Capoeira status:NO CORD
21-01-2014, 07:37 PM
When will these morons ever realize that they can't use their fairy tale book to "prove" their fairy tale book?

It's like referring to Grimm Brothers fairy tales to try to "prove" that the Grimm Brothers fairy tales actually happened.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-01-2014, 11:38 PM
(21-01-2014 05:17 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Well, you can't say the bible is inspired for the believer only.
I don't say it. The book does. Do you need direction to where it can be found?

oh, hang on...
anidominus Wrote:I mean, well, you can say it but it defiantly isn't a true statement.
It's not?
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Ti 3:17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Is it your position that the book is incorrect?
If no, then what atheist qualifies as a "man of god"?
If yes, then you are picking cherries and must declare the bible fallible and therefore any interpretation equally valid and void.

Do you view the bible as an infallible source of information for the believer?

anidominus Wrote:It can also inspire people who don't believe.
Oh yes?
Where does scripture make this claim of itself toward the unbeliever?

anidominus Wrote:You proove the bible correct.
What does this mean?

Did you even read your own post?
21-01-2014, 11:41 PM
(21-01-2014 07:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  When will these morons ever realize that they can't use their fairy tale book to "prove" their fairy tale book?

It's like referring to Grimm Brothers fairy tales to try to "prove" that the Grimm Brothers fairy tales actually happened.

Well, you're the angry one. lol. There is one in every bunch. Thank You for pointing out the grammar mistakes. I'm happy to have given you something to do.
21-01-2014, 11:45 PM
(21-01-2014 05:12 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm one of the more tolerant members of our forum and don't shout troll too quickly. If I think someone is worth engaging with, then I will. ... My suggestion to you is trawl this forum first because every one of your assertions has been debunked before. If you are not satisfied with that use Google. Don't get us to do your leg work for you. If this is not a satisfactory response, unlucky.

You have two choices on here, communicate WITH us instead of AT us, or, fuck off Big Grin

If you don't want to debunk "assertions" multiple time then don't respond to the "assertions". Pass it by. I don't care if you respond or not, but if you are going to respond deal with what I said. that's all I ask.

Regardless if the grammar is correct or not, you atheist seem to be hard of understanding the basic principle of responding in a forum.
21-01-2014, 11:47 PM
(21-01-2014 05:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:26 PM)anidominus Wrote:  If you don't want to debate a topic, don't troll in said topic only to call the poster an idiot or correct their grammar.

I'm sorry, I had to sit here and reread my response multiple times. No where did I troll, correct grammar nor call you an idiot. Are we talking about the same thing? Did you misquote me? I'm so very confused...

It was a general statement, not necessarily directly at you. Sorry for not making that clear enough. Seriously.
22-01-2014, 02:08 AM
(21-01-2014 11:38 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Did you even read your own post?
Do you believe that all scripture is given by inspiration of god?
There is nothing unreasonable about the question. You are all about biblical answers according to this thread of yours.
The answer I'm looking for, is simply yes or no.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. 'Cause sinners are much more fun."- Billy Joel