Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Refuting the Bible Answers (Again)
(10-01-2014 02:10 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And again like all others who have argued against me, you have used your personal interpretation to counter my personal interpretation, which is kind of the point of the entire critique - the message of the Bible is poorly constructed, horribly conveyed, and often bigoted and immoral when deciphered, leading people to guesswork and semantics.

/thread

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
22-01-2014, 02:38 AM
(21-01-2014 11:45 PM)anidominus Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 05:12 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm one of the more tolerant members of our forum and don't shout troll too quickly. If I think someone is worth engaging with, then I will. ... My suggestion to you is trawl this forum first because every one of your assertions has been debunked before. If you are not satisfied with that use Google. Don't get us to do your leg work for you. If this is not a satisfactory response, unlucky.

You have two choices on here, communicate WITH us instead of AT us, or, fuck off Big Grin

If you don't want to debunk "assertions" multiple time then don't respond to the "assertions". Pass it by. I don't care if you respond or not, but if you are going to respond deal with what I said. that's all I ask.

Regardless if the grammar is correct or not, you atheist seem to be hard of understanding the basic principle of responding in a forum.

The implication of my post is that you should maybe break your ideas down, so that we may tackle them one at a time as opposed to writing your memoirs. That way myself and many others will feel more inclined to help you out by sharing our perspective and responding to your points.

Look at it from our point of view. You've joined an atheist forum (you've come to us, not us to you) posted a gattling gun diatribe of old debunked assertions all at once in the usual 'checkmate atheists' fashion, it's old and rude. Then you demand we communicate in the same incoherent way.

Like I said, I am very tolerant of people, I often like to give people a chance to chill out a bit and see if there's any merit in their position so instead of informing me I don't know how to use a forum, you'd do well to check your own communication skills and review your manners. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
22-01-2014, 05:31 AM
(21-01-2014 04:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Evidence, in of itself, is never proof of anything.

Fucking. Stupidest. Thing. Ever. Said. On. The. Internet.

I cannot stop laughing............... again.............
damn.....spilled my coffee.

Oh I'm in pain

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
22-01-2014, 05:33 AM
(21-01-2014 04:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:25 PM)anidominus Wrote:  No one knows the size of a cubit so any information regarding size is only a guess and may accurately depict the actual size. I could have been bigger or even smaller. The animals taken aboard the ark did not have to be adult sized. Only land animals had to be on the Ark. Generic diversity may not have been an issue at that time due to the closeness to the creation and less corruption in the blood line.

What is and isn't possible is purely based on the science you know. Two Thousand years ago did anyone believe you could get a 2,000 object in the air and have it stay afloat?

Many other questions you asked you skimmed over the answer.

Oh, you're one of those!

Please continue as it has been a couple of weeks since someone as enlightened as you stopped by!

[Image: f_2a0ec29bef.jpg]

Oh it hurts

ROFL

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
22-01-2014, 05:37 AM
(21-01-2014 01:44 PM)anidominus Wrote:  I'm still waiting for an actual reply. You've cracked jokes. Called me stupid. Pointed out some grammar mistakes, and I assure you there are more.

Oh good...........there's MORE.Blink

Lol'd more for sure

22-01-2014, 05:44 AM
(21-01-2014 04:25 PM)anidominus Wrote:  The animals taken aboard the ark did not have to be adult sized.

Fucking shoot me.

[Image: funny-gifs-rofl.gif]

[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
22-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Both of those things (Bible, Bible contradictions) are for n00bs. If you wish to engage the standard bearers with your vanguard, you're the one who is over-estimating his intelligence.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-01-2014, 06:38 AM
(21-01-2014 04:34 PM)anidominus Wrote:  Evidence, in of itself, is never proof of anything. However, we use evidence to help us make decisions about things past and present and in some cases even the future.

You proove[sic] the bible correct.

[Image: h9E8A869F]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 09:20 AM
(22-01-2014 05:31 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fucking. Stupidest. Thing. Ever. Said. On. The. Internet.

I cannot stop laughing............... again.............

Oh I'm in pain

Just a thought but... maybe stop drinking coffee while browsing the TTA forums? Or you know, whatever...
Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
22-01-2014, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 09:31 AM by WitchSabrina.)
(22-01-2014 09:20 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 05:31 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I cannot stop laughing............... again.............

Oh I'm in pain

Just a thought but... maybe stop drinking coffee while browsing the TTA forums? Or you know, whatever...
Laugh out load

LOL you're right. LOL Can't help it.
Well that's inaccurate. I Can help it.......I just don't.

cheers