Refuting the Irrefutable Proof of God - part X

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2016 01:08 PM by Ace.)
Refuting the Irrefutable Proof of God - part X
AronRa is at it again Popcorn

I wonder how many more videos he's gonna make before we see that last of this religious nut
also anyone else find the hippo clip to be adorable ?

forgot this one

@ 14:50
the idiot: The eye...was invented by the greatest inventor!
Aron: says the guy wearing glasses
lol he got pawned there
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
17-05-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Refuting the Irrefutable Proof of God - part X
Yeah, I have to hand it to him he's made it far longer then I could. I tried making threw the first but it was really hard.

Even on youtube you can see the first video have a high view count then diminish as they progress. Can't even get the believers to watch all of them.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Beat-down

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
17-05-2016, 01:03 PM
(17-05-2016 12:46 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah, I have to hand it to him he's made it far longer then I could. I tried making threw the first but it was really hard.

Even on youtube you can see the first video have a high view count then diminish as they progress. Can't even get the believers to watch all of them.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Beat-down

I managed to watch all of it, it wasn't easy.....
17-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Aronra said in one of the early videos that the Pack's total time was a little over two hours. It's hard to listen to the clips in the refutation videos, let alone listening to them straight up.

I don't know how many videos it will take to get through the whole series, but they certainly need to be made. The man is lying and perpetuating a fraud.

I'd be very curious to see any responses to Aronra's series. I keep forgetting to check the comments. Although youtube comments are rather scary at the best of times.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
17-05-2016, 03:02 PM
(17-05-2016 12:09 PM)Ace Wrote:  I wonder how many more videos he's gonna make before we see that last of this religious nut
also anyone else find the hippo clip to be adorable ?

Oh, I imagine he's going to see this all the way through. If I read AronRa right, this isn't a chore for him, for two reasons.

First, this guy's giving him ammunition, and like any good Texan (hyperbole! humor! hold the flames!) AronRa loves expending ammunition. It advances his causes of teaching critical thinking (in this case, through example), gives him a platform and foil for his explanations of evolution and other science, and showcases just how utterly foolish creationism is. All of these are things that AronRa enjoys doing, and he's going to milk it for all it's worth.

And second, this is a crusade holy war righteous fight for him. He gets genuinely offended by bullshit like this. Its very existence gets him angry, and so he will work to destroy every last bit of it. With great relish.

Again, just my read on the guy, can't speak for him. But I think he's going to see it all the way through if given the chance.