Regrets? Too right! Or maybe not right enough?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Regrets? Too right! Or maybe not right enough?
Some second thoughts . . .

https://trumpgrets.tumblr.com/

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
14-12-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Regrets? Too right! Or maybe not right enough?
Well, at least the next 4 years will be entertaining while we cry.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
14-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Of course he's gonna backtrack on everything he said. He has no interest in the job, so actual politicians are gonna do all the work which means doing political things politically and not just the "populist" way. And other sovereign nations aren't the pushovers you Americans think they are.
Guarantee Mexico aren't paying for that wall that's not gonna get built by those Latino immigrants who will continue to come into the country.

The most stupid thing about Trump supporters is that they actually expected him to do all the things he said he would.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-12-2016, 04:33 PM
I like this one:

Quote:‘jrs1956′ tweets: Backtrack on illegal invaders and you will LOSE your base. You want to lose your base, fine. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ell he already received your vote so… youve been conned?

Really, though, they should have capitalized the final bit: YOU HAVE BEEN CONNED?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-12-2016, 05:51 PM
I like the one that says...."I hope donald trump is not going limp on us" What'd they expect. He's a 70 year old man with tiny fingers.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-12-2016, 06:34 PM
(14-12-2016 05:51 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like the one that says...."I hope donald trump is not going limp on us" What'd they expect. He's a 70 year old man with tiny fingers.

Just because it walks upright doesn't mean it's a man.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
14-12-2016, 06:38 PM
So the rumors are true.

He is a stalk of corn....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
14-12-2016, 07:17 PM
(14-12-2016 04:33 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I like this one:

Quote:‘jrs1956′ tweets: Backtrack on illegal invaders and you will LOSE your base. You want to lose your base, fine. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ell he already received your vote so… youve been conned?

Really, though, they should have capitalized the final bit: YOU HAVE BEEN CONNED?

I take the "you have been warned" part to be a 2nd Amendment warning, álá his comments about Hillary. Remember, most of the crazies are over in "his" party, and they have lots of guns.

It is a testimony of the level of ignorance and inability to parse a sentence by enough people in the US to get this lunatic elected. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post