Reification Fallacy, "god(s)" and human language

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: Reification Fallacy, "god(s)" and human language
(25-10-2012 05:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  how the fuck did genetics determine what language you would speak growing up? How does genetics determine whether a girl likes justin bieber? it doesn't stupid. A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid.

Name one part of or aspect of your personality that you didn't learn from your environment. NAME ONE There should be many you can list because according to you, it's genetics and brain cells that determine all these things right. Prove your theory true and just NAME ONE thing about yourself that you didn't learn from your environment.
Your sexuality, for instance.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
25-10-2012, 06:07 PM
(25-10-2012 05:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  How the fuck did genetics determine what language you would speak growing up? How does genetics determine whether a girl likes justin bieber? it doesn't stupid. A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid.

Name one part of or aspect of your personality that you didn't learn from your environment. NAME ONE There should be many you can list because according to you, it's genetics and brain cells that determine all these things right. Prove your theory true and just NAME ONE thing about yourself that you didn't learn from your environment.

I see the mentality we're dealing with here. Weeping

The genetics determined the language, honey, because the genetics resulted from mommy and daddy having a baby, dear. In THAT culture honey. (Oh, did you leave your blankey out with you toys ?) Maybe you best go get it. Obviously you have never taken even Biology 101., so run along and play now. Bedtime is at 8:00 for you. On your birthday sweetie, mommy will let you stay up 15 minutes longer.

"A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid."

Yes dear. The question for the adults is *why* did the person like or not like the picture.

"Name one part of or aspect of your personality that you didn't learn from your environment. NAME ONE "

The question is *how* did that happen, and why. (BTW, when you grow up, dear, your teachers will tell you about "instincts", and what that big word means.)

Now dear, just think about this REALLY hard example. How long did it take for you to teach you heart to beat ? That's you assignment for the month. You think about that REAL hard, and maybe they'll let you into kindergarten in a couple years.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-10-2012, 06:21 PM
(25-10-2012 06:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 05:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  How the fuck did genetics determine what language you would speak growing up? How does genetics determine whether a girl likes justin bieber? it doesn't stupid. A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid.

I see the mentality we're dealing with here. Weeping

The genetics determined the language, honey, because the genetics resulted from mommy and daddy having a baby, dear. In THAT culture honey. (Oh, did you leave your blankey out with you toys ?) Maybe you best go get it. Obviously you have never taken even Biology 101., so run along and play now. Bedtime is at 8:00 for you. On your birthday sweetie, mommy will let you stay up 15 minutes longer.

"A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid."

Yes dear. The question for the adults is *why* did the person like or not like the picture.

"Name one part of or aspect of your personality that you didn't learn from your environment. NAME ONE "

The question is *how* did that happen, and why. (BTW, when you grow up, dear, your teachers will tell you about "instincts", and what that big word means.)

Now dear, just think about this REALLY hard example. How long did it take for you to teach you heart to beat ? That's you assignment for the month. You think about that REAL hard, and maybe they'll let you into kindergarten in a couple years.

hey stupid, can you name just ONE FUCKING THING about your personality that wasn't influenced by the society around you?

Nice try with the strawman about the heart.

Now, your personality, name any aspect of this that wasn't influenced by the society you grew up in and live in.
25-10-2012, 06:34 PM
(25-10-2012 06:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 06:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I see the mentality we're dealing with here. Weeping

hey stupid, can you name just ONE FUCKING THING about your personality that wasn't influenced by the society around you?

Now, your personality, name any aspect of this that wasn't influenced by the society you grew up in and live in.

Nice try.
You changed "determined" to "influenced". We're not all as stupid as you.

You're saying that a Down Syndrome person is potentially as smart as Einstein.
Obviously you ain't one of the second.

Time for bed. Put your jammies on, and pick up your toys.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-10-2012, 06:52 PM
(25-10-2012 06:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 06:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  hey stupid, can you name just ONE FUCKING THING about your personality that wasn't influenced by the society around you?

Nice try.
You changed "determined" to "influenced". We're not all as stupid as you.

You're saying that a Down Syndrome person is potentially as smart as Einstein.
Obviously you ain't one of the second.

Time for bed. Put your jammies on, and pick up your toys.

Determine or influence. name one part of your personality that wasn't determined or influenced by your culture.

You can't name one can you? because you are an idiot.
25-10-2012, 06:54 PM
(25-10-2012 06:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 05:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  how the fuck did genetics determine what language you would speak growing up? How does genetics determine whether a girl likes justin bieber? it doesn't stupid. A person is shown something then they like or don't like it, it is shown to them first stupid.

Your sexuality, for instance.

This is a popular belief among bourgeois religious ideology however there is no scientific evidence for this.

WHAT I AM NOT SAYING: People decide to be gay.

I am starting a topic on this
25-10-2012, 07:05 PM
(25-10-2012 06:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am starting a topic on this

Oooooh. Really. I'm sure the world awaits with baited breath, for you to favor us with more pearls of your great infallible wisdom, your woowoo highness.

You can start a million treads. Your credibility is so laughably pathetic no one will pay any attention. You won't cite even one study, and we already know that. If you actually know more than all the researchers who have worked on this you would have a Nobel. Why would anyone listen to someone who hasn't graduated from 8th Grade ?

Now go find your teddy bear, and go to bed.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2012, 07:08 PM
(25-10-2012 07:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 06:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am starting a topic on this

Oooooh. Really. I'm sure the world awaits with baited breath, for you to favor us with more pearls of your great infallible wisdom, your woowoo highness.

You can start a million treads. Your credibility is so laughably pathetic no one will pay any attention. You won't cite even one study, and we already know that. If you actually know more than all the researchers who have worked on this you would have a Nobel. Why would anyone listen to someone who hasn't graduated from 8th Grade ?

Now go find your teddy bear, and go to bed.

Hey fucktard why can't you prove your point by saying just ONE THING about your personality that wasn't determined or influenced by society around you.

Oh thats right, you are an idiot who never proves your point.

Just one thing you fucking idiot, one thing about your personality that isn't influenced or determined by society and you can't even name ONE to prove your point.

What a fucking joke
25-10-2012, 07:10 PM
(25-10-2012 06:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  This is a popular belief among bourgeois religious ideology however there is no scientific evidence for this.

According to you, homosexuals neither decide to, nor are they determined to be gay. That does make a lot of sense indeed. Drinking Beverage

Do you want me to cite all this non-existent scientific evidence?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
25-10-2012, 07:14 PM
(25-10-2012 07:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 06:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  This is a popular belief among bourgeois religious ideology however there is no scientific evidence for this.

According to you, homosexuals neither decide to, nor are they determined to be gay. That does make a lot of sense indeed. Drinking Beverage

Do you want me to cite all this non-existent scientific evidence?

Do you believe people are born gay? Were you born to type on a computer?