614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: Reification Fallacy, "god(s)" and human language
(25-10-2012 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 07:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oooooh. Really. I'm sure the world awaits with baited breath, for you to favor us with more pearls of your great infallible wisdom, your woowoo highness.

You can start a million treads. Your credibility is so laughably pathetic no one will pay any attention. You won't cite even one study, and we already know that. If you actually know more than all the researchers who have worked on this you would have a Nobel. Why would anyone listen to someone who hasn't graduated from 8th Grade ?

Now go find your teddy bear, and go to bed.

Hey fucktard why can't you prove your point by saying just ONE THING about your personality that wasn't determined or influenced by society around you.

Oh thats right, you are an idiot who never proves your point.

Just one thing you fucking idiot, one thing about your personality that isn't influenced or determined by society and you can't even name ONE to prove your point.

What a fucking joke

Now dear, don't get all riled up up before bed. You won't sleep. when you get to 4th Grade, teacher will explain about logic, and proving a negative. Did you put your trike in the garage ? Now go ask mommy to change your diaper.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-10-2012, 07:18 PM
(25-10-2012 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  Hey fucktard why can't you prove your point by saying just ONE THING about your personality that wasn't determined or influenced by society around you.

Oh thats right, you are an idiot who never proves your point.

Just one thing you fucking idiot, one thing about your personality that isn't influenced or determined by society and you can't even name ONE to prove your point.

What a fucking joke

Now dear, don't get all riled up up before bed. You won't sleep. when you get to 4th Grade, teacher will explain about logic, and proving a negative. Did you put your trike in the garage ? Now go ask mommy to change your diaper.

Once again the woo woo buckyball and his time god can't prove their point.
26-10-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 12:03 PM by TrainWreck.)
(25-10-2012 05:33 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I don't know what atheists you are speaking to but I am very aware of encultranation.
There appears to be several words that mean the same thing - I prefer "assimilation." "Enculturanation," seems a bit forcing to use the root term "culture."

You may be an exception, but in order to prove that you are above it, I would suggest that you put together a better intellectual product than the practice of critical thinking, because I am very confident that the atheists' failure to recognize that a better standard of knowledge classification is essential to the better evolution of Mankind, is primary evidence that perpetuates their inability to recognize that the 200 year-old constitution is inadequate for the sophisticated society that recognizes that the ultimate job of the politicians is regulating the economy, but that back then, 200 hundred years ago, they did not have the science of economics, and did not understand what made certain people better legislators, and the best they could do back then was insist that there not be a religious test. But now in the 21 Century, I think it would be a good demonstration of critical analysis to recognize that there are some technical qualifications we should be expecting of our politicians.

Do you think that way, or do you think the Constitution is simple to understand and so on and so forth, and that it is eternally perfect for guiding society towards the better, free of any erroneousness of the culture, back then?

I haven't read all of your notes, but just by the mere review of what you directed me to, you might find some amount of intellectual challenge to your liking if you took the time and try to sort out the entirety of human knowledge into an efficient listing for people to understand how a rational mind analyzes all that is known to man into making secular policy for a secular society to live peaceful and harmoniously.

Perhaps you can direct me to your notes about analysing the Constitution and submission of corrections.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
26-10-2012, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 11:59 AM by TrainWreck.)
(25-10-2012 04:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
TrainWreck Wrote:Atheists believe they are independent and critical thinkers unaffected by any erroneousness of the culture that surrounds them.
You have NOT ONE shred of evidence that atheists do anything. You are a troll, and you know it.
All atheist organizations organize under the explicit doctrine that they believe that theist reasoning is detrimental to public policy - it is never about organizing an autonomous culture. If atheists understood that they are unwittingly compromised in their skills of reasoning, because of their compromise to participate in a secular-plural society that is defined by the erroneous Christian description of social order, they would migrate into an autonomous community, because that would be the smart thing to do - it is what cultures do when they believe they have the better pursuit of society.

I am not a troll - I am your best example of what the theists expect from an atheist - exceptional reasoning skills used to lead towards the betterment of Mankind.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
26-10-2012, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 03:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-10-2012 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not a troll - I am your best example of what the theists expect from an atheist - exceptional reasoning skills used to lead towards the betterment of Mankind.

You are most certainly not a troll, but instead a rather intelligent fellow, but that is not what the theists expect from us. Many are incapable of even recognizing exceptional reasoning skills when they see them. We're not what the theists expect, we're what they fucking fear.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
26-10-2012, 03:58 PM
(26-10-2012 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not a troll - I am your best example of what the theists expect from an atheist - exceptional reasoning skills used to lead towards the betterment of Mankind.

You are most certainly not a troll, but instead a rather intelligent fellow, but that is not what the theists expect from us. Many are incapable of even recognizing exceptional reasoning skills when they see them. We're not what the theists expect, we're what they fucking fear.
Talking to yourself? Wink

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-10-2012, 04:13 PM
(26-10-2012 03:58 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are most certainly not a troll, but instead a rather intelligent fellow, but that is not what the theists expect from us. Many are incapable of even recognizing exceptional reasoning skills when they see them. We're not what the theists expect, we're what they fucking fear.
Talking to yourself? Wink

Always, fucking German who actually has the bodyweight and musculature to challenge me in the dohyō but is 30 years behind me in the development of the skill set required to throw some fucker outta the fucking ring.. Big Grin

26-10-2012, 04:14 PM
(26-10-2012 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Always, fucking German who actually has the bodyweight and musculature to challenge me in the dohyō but is 30 years behind me in the development of the skill set.. Big Grin
Anytime. Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-10-2012, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 04:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-10-2012 04:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Always, fucking German who actually has the bodyweight and musculature to challenge me in the dohyō but is 30 years behind me in the development of the skill set.. Big Grin
Anytime. Smile

Let's do this shit, bitch.