Reification Fallacy, "god(s)" and human language

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 05:37 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Reification Fallacy, "god(s)" and human language
(26-10-2012 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not a troll - I am your best example of what the theists expect from an atheist - exceptional reasoning skills used to lead towards the betterment of Mankind.
You are most certainly not a troll, but instead a rather intelligent fellow, but that is not what the theists expect from us. Many are incapable of even recognizing exceptional reasoning skills when they see them. We're not what the theists expect, we're what they fucking fear.
I do not believe that is true. I believe that the generation of modern atheism has been flawed with compromises to better reason.

I believe atheists have failed to generate the community of exceptional reasoning that atheists inherently champion as being the best reason for theists to shed their theist beliefs.

I am determined to generate the better community of atheists; and ultimately compel theists to recognize the better social organization and accept the responsibilities for assimilation and perpetuation of contributions to the betterment of mankind.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply