Reincarnation, Hindu, Muslim, Christianity, Buddhism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 05:02 AM by DLJ.)
Reincarnation, Hindu, Muslim, Christianity, Buddhism.
The God’s community always claims they are with so many well so does other religions or the non religious community, resulting in a lot of people being wrong. My intuition says we are all wrong and we should work with our fellow human beings in making the planet a better place to live in peace with each other. If he does exist he is making quite a mess of things, many humans are always at war with each other and are hungry and live in misery. Then the planets we know in our galaxy are dead, too hot , too cold or giant gas planets. My advice to God is to show the religious followers some tangible proof of heaven and his existence, maybe some photos of this new planet or these clouds we can walk on and live our afterlife. A documentary maybe that’s not too much to ask “God”. I mean you had humans write all those holy BOOKS, the bible, the old testament, the Quran ( 2000 and 1500 years ago), why not take a modern approach and make God’s documentary. I promise you God you’d get a lot more followers and you will feel way more superior than ever have before. You can have a Facebook and twitter account and you would have ten billion likes. People love likes they really take likes seriously. Humans look for likes on their smartphones and you would bombard them with divine messages every 5 seconds with that many followers. Humans also buy likes for status and ego, but I can honestly suggest that you do not spend any MONEY in your case, just preform a few miracles and the few doubters who are left will become likers. To speed things up for you I would suggest to make a deal with Zuckerberg the owner of Facebook, he has a shiz load of information on people so let him advertise on your page in exchange for information ( don’t pay like the CIA or NASA, you are in a superior, divine position).

read more link removed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: Reincarnation, Hindu, Muslim, Christianity, Buddhism.
Cool intro. Welcome aboard

02-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Less links, more dragons
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
02-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Day pass? Or did you slip your leash?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
02-12-2014, 09:04 AM
So you just joined, posted a removed link and already have -3 rep............

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-12-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm sure "god" will love your advice.....
...... better still YOU as a replacement perhaps?Angel