Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2010, 12:04 AM
RE: Reincarnation
I would like an afterlife, with the ability that I get to kill myself for real. I like the idea of watching the human race grow. I would like to see us colonize other planets, meet new alien life forms, ect. Of course, eternity is a long time, and I'm fairly certain I wouldn't want to stick around forever. A moot point though, sad to say, reality does not bend to my will. How sad.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2010, 04:49 AM

RE: Reincarnation
(28-06-2010 12:04 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Of course, eternity is a long time, and I'm fairly certain I wouldn't want to stick around forever.

To be honest, i think an eternity is just about the time one would need to explore everything that the universe has to offer. Since it's ever changing, new stars being formed, others collapsing, life on this planet (and others, who knows) evolving, learning about the human race, all the different cultures, languages and art. Plus, since we're talking about an imaginary afterlife, i personally would like to understand why there was an afterlife, and that's a whole different aspect to existence which i would like to know how worked.

But these speculations are of course kinda meaningless since the only possible way (at least the only one i can think of) to know whether there is an afterlife or not is to die. Anyway, i think that's just about enough rambling from me now.
Quote this message in a reply