Relapsed addiction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Relapsed addiction
Guys....guise...guys, Red alert, I have succumbed to a relapse of WoW Addiction.

I found a free server online with Wrath of the Lich king (my favorite xpac) as the highest update. I'm in love with the game again.

I don't know whether to be scared or excited.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Relapsed addiction
If you are having fun and don't pay anything, why not.
10-12-2013, 03:59 PM
So basically you manage to play a relatively fun game removing almost every negative aspect of it (sub fee, toxic community, post lich king content). I'm not sure what the problem is.
10-12-2013, 04:03 PM
If when you shut your eyes you still see parts of the game, that is too much playtime.

Other than that... game on Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Does it affect your everyday life? if so, then stop playing it again. Like with any other addiction, if you relapse, you start again

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-12-2013, 04:49 PM
(10-12-2013 04:41 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Does it affect your everyday life? if so, then stop playing it again. Like with any other addiction, if you relapse, you start again

Exactly. As someone who contributes about 70% responsibility for my divorce to a WoW addiction, I'm biased, but that game is evil. Fun, addictive, evil.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
10-12-2013, 05:01 PM
dude.. no just no. Think of all the better games you could be playingBig Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell