Relationship Help??♥

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 09:06 AM

Relationship Help??♥
As you may know, I'm bisexual.
I'm going to tell you something & I need your help.
--------
Well, I dumped my boyfriend, last Sunday, because I found out that he just wanted me for sex (which I didn't give him).
Douchebag.

When I was with Zach, I was commited; yes.
But I didn't feel like it would last, so I tried to find someone else, just in case.
Well, I saw this amazing girl named Lindsay & absolutely fell for her.
She's beautiful.
Has an amazing personality.
& Is a gamer, just like me.
Honestly, I'm super happy & we're not even dating.
I hope that someday, I will get the courage to ask her out, but right now I'm just working on getting on her good side & getting her to actually fall for me, before I made any sudden moves.
Don't want to screw anything up.

You may be aware, you may be unaware; That "itsFerdinand" is my best friend.
In real life, not just online.
Well, her boyfriend Brandon, is Lindsay's best friend.
So tonight Amber, Brandon, Lindsay, & I are all going to hang out.
We're either going to catch a $1 movie or going to rent a movie & go back to Linds's house.
This will be the first time that me & her have ever hung out.
Most of the time, we just Skype because I am nervous to meet her (Just afraid that I won't be, who she thinks that I am).

I'm not saying that I'm going to do it now, as much as I want to...
But how would I make the first move, in anything.
Relationship move, kissing, etc..

Please help me.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
RE: Relationship Help??♥
Ive never been in your situation so im probably not the best person to advise but IF I was in your shoes I think I would meet up with her and see how we get on in person.

You could broach the subject of sexuality in conversation.....name a few ladies who you think are hot.....see if she does the same......ask out of which ones would she sleep with and gauge her reaction.

When/if you tell her you are bisexual then watch her reaction to you......does she change in any way???

If its all good then you could try a little flirting.............see what happens???

Just be yourself mate......I know its all new and possibly quite frightening but just CHILLLLLLL........Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 09:25 AM

(04-11-2011 09:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ive never been in your situation so im probably not the best person to advise but IF I was in your shoes I think I would meet up with her and see how we get on in person.

You could broach the subject of sexuality in conversation.....name a few ladies who you think are hot.....see if she does the same......ask out of which ones would she sleep with and gauge her reaction.

When/if you tell her you are bisexual then watch her reaction to you......does she change in any way???

If its all good then you could try a little flirting.............see what happens???

Just be yourself mate......I know its all new and possibly quite frightening but just CHILLLLLLL........Tongue

She knows that I am bisexual.
She is lesbian.
We both like eachother, I just don't know how to make the first move.
She's the first girl that I have ever actually wanted to date.
The others I just found attractive.

With the guys that I've dated, they always made the first move.
So. I'm not very sure of how to make a first move. Confused
04-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Phew............well that makes it a whole lot easier lol.

I think with some flirting you may get to know how she feels about you.

Use your imagination of how to make the first move.......you could for example ask if she could kiss anybody who would it be??? When she asks you who you would kiss then tell her it would be her........then go for it.

How did the guys ask you out (you dont have to answer on here but just think about it) did you think any of those methods were cool......can you try to copy things what they did???

Easier said than done but try not to let fear hold you back.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM

(04-11-2011 09:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Phew............well that makes it a whole lot easier lol.

I think with some flirting you may get to know how she feels about you.

Use your imagination of how to make the first move.......you could for example ask if she could kiss anybody who would it be??? When she asks you who you would kiss then tell her it would be her........then go for it.

How did the guys ask you out (you dont have to answer on here but just think about it) did you think any of those methods were cool......can you try to copy things what they did???

Easier said than done but try not to let fear hold you back.

The kiss thing sounds really cute
I think that if someone ever did that to me, it would be adorable.

Eh.

& That's my problem.
I'm nervous around someone that I like.
But, I'm staying the night with her next weekend, so I guess that I should get over that, soon.
04-11-2011, 09:45 AM
I think even the bravest people get slightly nervous...........Im exactly the same and I made myself look like a right idiot in the past......but I wouldnt change any of it.

Best thing is not to build yourself up to mega expectations......just CHILL and go with the flow and see what happens.

If you think an oppurtunity comes and you miss it.....dont worry.....more will come along.

Believe in yourself Big Grin

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-11-2011, 09:49 AM

(04-11-2011 09:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think even the bravest people get slightly nervous...........Im exactly the same and I made myself look like a right idiot in the past......but I wouldnt change any of it.

Best thing is not to build yourself up to mega expectations......just CHILL and go with the flow and see what happens.

If you think an oppurtunity comes and you miss it.....dont worry.....more will come along.

Believe in yourself Big Grin

Thank you
04-11-2011, 12:57 PM
(04-11-2011 09:06 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  This will be the first time that me & her have ever hung out.
Most of the time, we just Skype because I am nervous to meet her (Just afraid that I won't be, who she thinks that I am).

I'm not saying that I'm going to do it now, as much as I want to...
But how would I make the first move, in anything.
Relationship move, kissing, etc..

Please help me.

Ferdinand thinks that you should just chill the fuck out. I think we're all going to have a great time, and as for you and Lindsay, I think everything'll sail quite smoothly. You like her, she likes you back. What more is there to establish then giving the scenario some time to settle down, and see what happened between the two of you. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
04-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Man up, and get some! Big Grin

Sounds horribly crude; but this is an area where the "male mindset" works better in most regards... it ain't Cupid over Aphrodite, it's Orion over Diana. Big Grin

Now that I know that you're so dang young, I must add - don't bet the farm. Once upon a time, there was this girl named Suzanne... and I didn't "grow a sack" until high school - and if I had to do it all again, I'd be all over that girl from fourth grade onwards... they'd hafta kick me outta that school. Big Grin

There ain't actual regret in this unit. Thus my advice is bet everything but the chicken coop. "Failure is not an option" is a warrior's credo that took me forty years to learn - and it's the kind of mental peace anybody could benefit from - so ya go through a coupla wars, and when you're a rookie, ya listen to the grizzled ol' sarge when he tells ya - victory is assured, but prepare to get wrecked...

That's the way love works; and yeah, love does work - like nothing else. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 05:53 PM
(04-11-2011 09:35 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  & That's my problem.
I'm nervous around someone that I like.
But, I'm staying the night with her next weekend, so I guess that I should get over that, soon.

Yea, that nervousness is the worst. The same as just before giving a speech. Maybe it would be better if you didn't try and plan it out. It's not like this is your one and only chance. I agree with bemore "just CHILL and go with the flow and see what happens."
[+] 1 user Likes Fox's post