Relationship Help??♥

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 10:13 AM

RE: Relationship Help??♥
(07-11-2011 10:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  Proper friendship.........Big Grin
Dont let anything make you fall out with each other Tongue

I would do anything, not to lose itsFerdinand.
She's the greatest friend that I could ever ask for.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
07-11-2011, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 05:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-11-2011 03:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 03:45 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Wait 'till you're 18 and marry me; it is written so in the holy scriptures (somewhere, don't recall the right passage, just have faith in me, mmkay?)

Man! And I got accused with flirting with this girl!

Thammuz is 25-26 yo, 6'6" tall and has access to MOPP 4 gear, atropine, and hardened bunkers. He's allowed to flirt. Hell if the shit hits the fan I'll want to marry him. But you're on the dirt side of 40. You're allowed to flirt too just don't be too shocked if calmyourtitsbro turns out to be a 45 yo fat man with a gun and a badge and that's a picture of his daughter. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-11-2011, 06:06 PM
(07-11-2011 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 03:45 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Wait 'till you're 18 and marry me; it is written so in the holy scriptures (somewhere, don't recall the right passage, just have faith in me, mmkay?)

Thammuz is 25-26 yo, 6'6" tall and has access to MOPP 4 gear, atropine, and hardened bunkers. He's allowed to flirt. Hell if the shit hits the fan I'll want to marry him. But you're on the dirt side of 40. You're allowed to flirt too just don't be too shocked if calmyourtitsbro turns out to be a 45 yo fat man with a gun and a badge and that's a picture of his daughter. Wink
You're right with it G.M.Wink
Maybe , next time C.Y.T.B, should try Dorothy Dix
Lot of weird dudes out there in Cyberspace!
08-11-2011, 08:34 AM
(07-11-2011 10:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  So it turned out great.

I spent the night with her on Friday & when I shut my eyes to sleep, I heard her move so I opened my eyes.
She leaned in, grabbed my head, & passionately kissed me.
It was amazing.

That night, of course, contained a lot of making-out. Wink

Not in a relationship, yet.
But, I'm definetly falling hard for her.

Kinda ironic that all the time you were on here asking about how to act and how to make your move she was probably asking some other group of people exactly the same questions about you Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-11-2011, 09:39 AM

(07-11-2011 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're allowed to flirt too just don't be too shocked if calmyourtitsbro turns out to be a 45 yo fat man with a gun and a badge and that's a picture of his daughter. Wink

Psh. If you have a Skype, I'll prove that I'm a teenage girl.
08-11-2011, 10:35 AM
[Image: chris-hanson.jpg?w=280&h=341]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
08-11-2011, 10:36 AM

(08-11-2011 10:35 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  [Image: chris-hanson.jpg?w=280&h=341]

Fucking hilarious. o^-^o
08-11-2011, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 04:11 PM by houseofcantor.)
(07-11-2011 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Thammuz is 25-26 yo, 6'6" tall and has access to MOPP 4 gear, atropine, and hardened bunkers. He's allowed to flirt. Hell if the shit hits the fan I'll want to marry him.

Fuck ya, I agree with this.

Me "flirting" with calmyourtitsbro and you interfering based on assumption has gone on too fucking long! I'll tell you the truth:

It's tao. Big Grin

(your assumption is plenty valid. I'm the exception to so many rulez - heck, I mentioned being unspecified psychopath, didn't I? That's hilarious - ya can't buy a DSM-IV like that - see, I ain't crazy, they just can't box my shit - in this case, I'll say I flirted with two girls - I'll take that kind of package deal - which makes me negative twenty-eight for the year. ellenjanuary artist, mofo. Tongue)
(07-11-2011 10:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  So it turned out great.

I spent the night with her on Friday & when I shut my eyes to sleep, I heard her move so I opened my eyes.
She leaned in, grabbed my head, & passionately kissed me.
It was amazing.

That night, of course, contained a lot of making-out. Wink

Not in a relationship, yet.
But, I'm definetly falling hard for her.
There you go! And I helped. That'll be 29.959995 uh, percent. Just remember - chicken coop. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user