Relativistic Perturbation Mantle <-- Explains everything.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Relativistic Perturbation Mantle <-- Explains everything.
And now, for today's trip down the rabbit hole, I give you Relativistic Perturbation Mantle.

Quote:Mr. Marriott’s search has led him to many of the elite scientific institutions around the world to no avail.

Read: "They saw me coming, locked the doors, and wouldn't let me in."

Quote:What he has put together is a collection of evidence data and videos that when combined together unveiled a new aspect of lightning that is more powerful than a nuclear power plant contained in just one sphere of antimatter energy and liquid oxygen or Mantle.

Mr. Ronald Patrick Marriott named them Relativistic Perturbation "Mantle".

Hmmm... Mr. RPM named his discovery RPM... it does have a nice ring to it, though!

Quote:This new development means that we will no longer have radioactive pollution from the Nuclear power plants as Helium is passed in the process. Lightning produces Mantle and sends the by-passed helium to collect on the moon.

That's why the astronauts could bounce around on the moon! All that helium made them lighter than air.

Quote:There are also ancient historical aspects to this that came from Babylonian, Egyptian and Mayan art.

How come it's always the Mayans? Why couldn't it have been a civilization that survived so that we could still have the mysterious knowledge instead of all being a bunch of dumb asses. Fate is such a bitch.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
17-04-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Relativistic Perturbation Mantle <-- Explains everything.
Are you implying that there is no truth in this?

Ohmy

B-but it's so pretty!?!?!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply