Relaxation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Relaxation
(30-12-2013 01:57 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 01:21 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I did nothing of the kind, little girl.

Yes you did boy.

No, I didn't, little girl.

Quote: Threatening someone or something is not the same as actualy commiting an act of physical violence with the intent of harming people!

You trying to make some kind of point there, little girl?

Quote:
Quote:I don't recall asking you for your advice. I'll address batshit-crazy assholes as *I* see fit.

And I will adress every annoying little fat kid with a ridicilous opinion who calls for violence, as I see fit.

Wow, that statement is so full of FAIL, where to begin?

You might start with learning to fucking spell, little girl. After that you might do well to not make preposterous assumptions about the age and gender of people with whom you converse, little girl.

Quote:
Quote:Um no you won't.

If you dont understand the concept of satire as a method of discredeting someone then that is your loss and not mine.

I didn't say I didn't understand anything at all, little girl. I am under no obligation to watch any video you post in your inability to express yourself clearly, little girl. Or to spell, little girl.

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Taq , not everybody here is a native English speaker, busting somebody's balls over few spelling mistakes is just bad taste.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
30-12-2013, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 04:55 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(30-12-2013 04:35 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Taq , not everybody here is a native English speaker, busting somebody's balls over few spelling mistakes is just bad taste.

A FEW, yes. But even Vosur has busted TGAC on it. Several times, IIRC. Where did you think I stole the "Grammatik Macht Frei" meme in the first place?

And, since the obvious is going over so many heads this afternoon, I wouldn't bother mentioning it at all if he weren't acting like a complete idiot, with his silly "boy" nonsense and his faux-outrage Purity Raped act.

[Image: hC307F6AF.jpeg]

30-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Why the unnecessary anger. Someone made an inappropriate statement and was called on it. That should have been that.

I must say I find nineteen rather interesting in the obvious way. They seem to find ways to ignore that which is in the quran as readily as all religions people seem able to do with whatever their holy book is. If it does not fit my own personal narrative I will pretend it has another meaning. I do note that a few times they accepted correction.

I worked with a rather devote muslim, during ramadam he would rush from work because of fasting during the day. I also worked with one who at sundown, even though I told him I would leave the trailer I was temporarily working in, would use the toilet for his evening prayers. I found that most odd.

I think the thing that divides atheists from theists most is the uncertainty of our truth. We are uncertain of our truths and must constantly question them. Theists accept their truths without question even when they have to force those truths into what they know is valid.

I would point out to those who find fundamentalist violence a cause for censor of islam that it is not the only religion that has condoned violence.
30-12-2013, 05:14 PM
(30-12-2013 05:07 PM)JAH Wrote:  I think the thing that divides atheists from theists most is the uncertainty of our truth. We are uncertain of our truths and must constantly question them. Theists accept their truths without question even when they have to force those truths into what they know is valid.

....Truths....? Ideas, beliefs, assumptions or claims, perhaps.

Quote:I would point out to those who find fundamentalist violence a cause for censor of islam that it is not the only religion that has condoned violence.

Has anyone here claimed otherwise?