Relaxation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Relaxation
(28-12-2013 03:49 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Islam = Quran , if you have a claim about Islam , you have to prove it by using Quran . Muslims believes only one God , so Allah . Quran is words of Allah .

You cannot prove anything by using Quran , you know that .

Wrong.

Islam is also

the history before it came into existance and the influence it had on Islam.
the old testament of the jews
the new testament of the christians
the civil wars of succession after muhammeds death
the history of islam from it`s beginning to now
the actions undertaken in it`s name
the social and political structures found within the islamic world

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
28-12-2013, 03:55 PM
(28-12-2013 03:46 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 03:27 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Yes you're right about muslims will behave the same way which have been ordered to prophet by Allah . A muslim must govern the people according to Allah's rules . Still this does not mean a country must be governed by a muslim .

Yet if god tells Muhammed to rule as allah has "revealed" to him, and muslims are to follow his example, this means only a person who rules in accordance to allahs rules can rule, hence a muslim.

Quote:I'm telling you to understand more comfortable , if I would say I love cats , this would not mean I dont like dogs .

We are talking about an early medieval society here. a society which believed that the earth was flat and which has lived through theocratic leadership for centuries and has continued to do so until the fall of the ottoman empire (not in the arab world) do you really think that this in any way consideres non muslim leadership????

Because if yes, then that is clearly your interpertation and not the one of the past and current muslim rulers.

Quote:Verse want muslims to obey muslim managers and adds ; if you have doubts about their correctness (managers) , Quran or the prophet is a guide for you .

managers..................

are you serious?

The quoran was writen in a time in which the concept of a professional manager did not even exist. That concept came into existance through French commerce in 18th century stock trading when trading no longer required the investors full attention and could be done by people payed for overlooking the buisness transactions. The very word manager - is a francophone - meaning that it originates out of the French language.

Other than that, the verse clearly adresses:

those among you who are in authority

Which is a statement directed towards political leadership and not towards authority given through commerce - because political and commercial power were the same thing in this medieval tribal society.

Quote:So you're trying to change the meaning of Khalifa according to your intrest ?
For example I'm a khalifa of Islam on earth and I dont rule the world .

No you are not. A Caliph is a representative of allah and his prophet aswell as the head of an islamic state.

You change the word because you feel uncomfortable with the meaning it actualy has and how it does not fit into the 21st century.

I didnt pull the meaning out of nowhere. I read the meaning of that word in the quoran and every dictonary I look up gives the same definition, including wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliph

So either the Caliph is the head of an Islamic state, or there is an international conspiracy of all publishers, scolars, akademics and quoran translators and publishers to change the meaning of that word.

Oh yeah. Do you still deny the existance of the special tax?

Okay , you're right and I'm wrong , thanks for information sharing .
28-12-2013, 03:56 PM
(28-12-2013 03:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  these are the first 3 links when searching jizyah

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/304125/jizya http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Jizyah_(Tax) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

don't lie to us in the age of the internet

Okay , thanks , you're right and I'm wrong , thanks for information sharing .
28-12-2013, 03:57 PM
(28-12-2013 03:56 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Okay , thanks , you're right and I'm wrong , thanks for information sharing .

Was that so hard?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
28-12-2013, 04:15 PM
(28-12-2013 03:57 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 03:56 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Okay , thanks , you're right and I'm wrong , thanks for information sharing .

Was that so hard?

Yes , sometimes its so hard to aware of your own ignorance , so sorry .
[+] 2 users Like Nineteen's post
28-12-2013, 04:54 PM
(28-12-2013 04:15 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Yes , sometimes its so hard to aware of your own ignorance , so sorry .
Salaam brother/sister, is your username Nineteen in reference to the Islamic miracle of 19?
28-12-2013, 05:49 PM
(28-12-2013 04:54 PM)zoomtree Wrote:  Salaam brother/sister, is your username Nineteen in reference to the Islamic miracle of 19?

Nah , its just my age .
[+] 1 user Likes Nineteen's post
28-12-2013, 08:40 PM
(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran

Maybe when they stop fighting each other.

Quote:Includes Muslim Western countries of the future .

Yeah right.

Quote:We strive for that and will never give up .

With exploding pressure cookers?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chippy's post
28-12-2013, 08:54 PM
(28-12-2013 08:13 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Turkiye is ruled by Islamic government and its the best example for Islamic countries

No, Turkey is not ruled by an "Islamic government" and it's not an Islamic country.

Atatürk demonstrated how religious nutcases like you are to be handled and since Atatürk remains a hero of most Turkish people his lessons are unlikely to be forgotten.

The educated people of Turkey view someone like you--an Islamist foereigner--as an uneducated zealot and trouble-maker. When your misguided little group even begins to represent any threat to the Turkish state it will be squashed by the military like a bug.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
28-12-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 09:37 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

You and everyone like you will die first. And I'll be happy to be one of those pulling the triggers.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop