Relaxation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Relaxation
This is all attempted bullshit revisionism, of Islam. ANY state built on ANY religion system or document is bound to fail. As has been demonstrated in Israel, there are always right-wingers to the right of any given position, who will claim they are more correct. The UN Declaration on Human Rights, which says human rights derive from being human, is far more sound. No one needs a book cooked up by any ancient desert dweller, which DOES advocate violence, no matter how much wishful thinking someone tries use to cover up reality.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) -"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

etc etc etc.
Islam has always preached a VIOLENT message, and non-believers ALWAYS have had less rights than believers. That is NO WAY to run a human state.
So sad. Too bad. Take your Islam, and shove it up your ass.

BTW, last week it was a "nine". This week it's "nineteen". When will you coders make up your minds ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-12-2013, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 11:57 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
[Image: 10257718.jpg]

[Image: 44401474.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
28-12-2013, 11:54 PM
(28-12-2013 09:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

You and everyone like you will die first. And I'll be happy to be one of those pulling the triggers.

What the fuck..... Confused

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-12-2013, 12:01 AM
(28-12-2013 11:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

What the fuck..... Confused
[/quote]

Fixed that for ya.

29-12-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 12:12 AM by Atothetheist.)
What she/he said was bad, that's true. But my reaction was to your post.

29-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Speaks for itself. Islamic extremists like OP are full of shit if they think they are going to just take over enlightened western nations.

29-12-2013, 12:16 AM
(29-12-2013 12:12 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Speaks for itself. Islamic extremists like OP are full of shit if they think they are going to just take over enlightened western nations.

Yes, her post was par for the course. Which is why it's not too shocking.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
29-12-2013, 12:29 AM
(29-12-2013 12:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 12:12 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Speaks for itself. Islamic extremists like OP are full of shit if they think they are going to just take over enlightened western nations.

Yes, her post was par for the course. Which is why it's not too shocking.

Really? I've seen my share of Islamic trolls, and never seen one actually admit the fact that they want to take over the whole planet, much less brag about it. YMMV, but WTAF.

29-12-2013, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 07:52 AM by Atothetheist.)
(29-12-2013 12:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 12:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yes, her post was par for the course. Which is why it's not too shocking.

Really? I've seen my share of Islamic trolls, and never seen one actually admit the fact that they want to take over the whole planet, much less brag about it. YMMV, but WTAF.

I'm sure that if you ask any Islamist fundamentalist if Islam will eventually take hold in the Western Nations, they would say yes.

After all, they think God is on their side...

Sound familiar?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
29-12-2013, 12:42 AM
(29-12-2013 12:36 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 12:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Really? I've seen my share of Islamic trolls, and never seen one actually admit the fact that they want to take over the whole planet, much less brag about it. YMMV, but WTAF.

I'm sure that if you ask any Islamist fundamentalist if Islam will eventually take hold in the Western Nations, they would say yes.

After all, they think God is in their side...

Sound familiar?

Everybody thinks their gawds are on their side, I'm not convinced everyone believes their religion will actually take over the world, or that they will actually be able to accomplish it by force.