Religion Is A Joke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Religion Is A Joke
A minister decides to blow off church one beautiful Sunday morning and instead, play a round of golf.

During his round, the minister smacks a 7-iron into a par 3. The ball sails majestically into the air, lands on the green, rolls about a foot, and plops directly into the cup. A hole-in-one.

Up in heaven, St. Peter observes this scene with disgust. "Come on, boss! This guy blows of his duties to You and his church to play golf, and you reward him with a hole-in-one?? WHY???"

God chuckles and says 'Who's he going to tell?"

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2015, 12:46 AM
How does Moses make beer?

Hebrews it!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
17-08-2015, 01:00 AM
A Baptist, a Calvinist, and a Catholic are all at a bar watching a football game.

After the upset victory, the Baptist declares, "I knew it! I knew that if I just prayed very very hard God would make our team win!"

The Calvinist shakes his head and loudly disputes the claim. "No! Your prayers did nothing! A higher authority preordained the outcome of the game before it ever began!"

The Catholic overhears this, turns to his buddies, points at the Calvinist, and quietly tells them, "He knows too much and he's talking. Take him to the pier and give him some concrete shoes."
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post