RE: Religion and sexism, is worldwide.
wtf is happening here?!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-01-2014, 09:07 AM
(20-01-2014 09:03 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Why because I won't do things like you do, because I wont bow to you, because I cuss?

No because you are douche. It's simple.

Quote:Any dipshit, theist or atheist, that is more concerned about cussing and blasphemy more than oppressive laws or violence has their priorities out of whack.

I don't care about "cussing and blasphemy". Your douchiness is independent of your "cussing and blasphemy".

Quote:You called me a douche, ok, in a civil society that is going to happen.

You are a douche.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2014, 09:09 AM
MOMMY MOMMY HE CALLED ME A DOUCHE, MAKE HIM STOP!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
20-01-2014, 09:09 AM
How often does Brian make you milk his prostate?
20-01-2014, 09:11 AM
(20-01-2014 09:06 AM)nach_in Wrote:  wtf is happening here?!

I started a post about sexism being part of all religions, Mr crybaby Chippy here wants me to be PC and is more concerned with my blasphemy than the actual harm religious based sexism does.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
20-01-2014, 09:12 AM
(20-01-2014 09:11 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I started a post about sexism being part of all religions, Mr crybaby Chippy here wants me to be PC and is more concerned with my blasphemy than the actual harm religious based sexism does.

That's entirely inaccurate. What is happening is that Brian37 is a douche and I am telling him he is a douche.
20-01-2014, 09:13 AM
(20-01-2014 08:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 08:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I thought that Sapient fool ran RRS? This Brian is just a run-of-the-mill douchebag. Tongue

Don't address the content, just attack the Op. Classy. Drinking Beverage

Don't address the content, just attack the attack. Classy. Tongue

Chas, there is no content. Not here. Behind 37's flapping of the gums, there is a general consensus. So all that's left is 37 sticking out his neck, inviting a coupla assholes to swing an axe. What's it to ya? Hop back up on your white charger and gallop the fuck out. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
20-01-2014, 09:16 AM
(20-01-2014 09:09 AM)Chippy Wrote:  How often does Brian make you milk his prostate?

Are you so fucking stupid that you cannot see you are making my point for me?

HELLO MCFLY

Here you are calling me names and poking fun at me in graphic terms and I am NOT demanding your silence. See the fact that you are acting stupid is less important to me than if you were to pass laws to silence me or actually physically hurt me.

Lesson in all this........It is more important to stop oppressive laws and stop violence than it is to stop people from offending you.

But, I am sure you are a lost cause and I am wasting my time with you, maybe others watching this back and forth might get something out of it.

20-01-2014, 09:23 AM
(20-01-2014 09:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 08:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  Don't address the content, just attack the Op. Classy. Drinking Beverage

Don't address the content, just attack the attack. Classy. Tongue

Chas, there is no content. Not here. Behind 37's flapping of the gums, there is a general consensus. So all that's left is 37 sticking out his neck, inviting a coupla assholes to swing an axe. What's it to ya? Hop back up on your white charger and gallop the fuck out. Big Grin

Go back on your meds, maybe you'll be less of an asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
20-01-2014, 09:24 AM
(20-01-2014 09:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 09:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Don't address the content, just attack the attack. Classy. Tongue

Go back on your meds, maybe you'll be less of an asshole.

But I don't wanna be less of an asshole. Sadcryface2

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post