Religion of Peace Islamists Stones Couple to Death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Religion of Peace Islamists Stones Couple to Death
"“They put them into the holes, and then they started throwing big rocks, until they were dead,” the official said, speaking by satellite phone from the remote desert town near the Algerian border. “It was horrible,” he said, noting that the woman had moaned and cried out and that her partner had yelled something indistinct during the attack. “It was inhuman. They killed them like they were animals.”

PRAISE ALLAH! THANK GOD!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/31/world/....html?_r=1
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Religion of Peace Islamists Stones Couple to Death
Somali comedian who poked fun at Islamists shot dead - Praise Allah!

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19169024/so...z22JyZyoXK
01-08-2012, 12:55 PM
The more news I hear like this, the more disgusted I get with that religion. I know people say that it's "the culture that's to blame", but religion has plenty of influence in that culture, so I don't discount the damage it has done.

As for the couple: On what information did they do this? What sources did they have that they had had any children out of wedlock in the first place? Someone's accusation alone? And when they had said the children were not even theirs, what of that? Do the true parents, if there are other parents involved, know that the keepers of their children are now dead? And if they ARE their children, now they're orphans. I would imagine no one is taking them in to care for them. And there was a 6 month old baby involved! That baby needs SOMEone!

Just awful. Sad
01-08-2012, 01:14 PM
(01-08-2012 12:55 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  I know people say that it's "the culture that's to blame", but ...

Here's how you know if it's the religion or the culture. If the leaders of the religion come out publicly and condemn the act, and take steps to avoid it repeating, then you know it's not the religion. We very rarely see that with muslims. That's how you know it's the religion.
[+] 2 users Like Jeff's post
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Its obviously( and without a doubt) the religion. It actually encourages these disgusting acts against humanity. It gives them a ridiculously stupid excuse that gives them the license to do crude and evil things. Its vile and any religion can be used like this but unfortunately in this particular area it has actually taken steps backwards and accused westernization as something against their incredibly unintelligent and unforgiving deity.

For them to become so blind and uncaring only something like "God" can give them the means to become so inhumane.

This short film is in English after her prayers are finished and also has Dutch captions. While it reveals the most extreme of the religion against women, I find it tragic that the director of this was actually killed by radicals for blasphemy.

I've posted this before but unless Islam enters an age of enlightenment I still believe Moderate Muslims will be unheard and the most extreme of acts by religion will constantly continue.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
03-09-2012, 03:41 AM
And people wonder why I believe we need to wipe out that poisonous culture (I mean religion) with extreme prejudice. It seems like where ever muslims are in control it is kill or be killed. They are gaining power in Europe and the U.S. and I am sure other places too. I just can't wait to see someone getting stoned in the street here. I will if driving take my car through the mob at high speeds and try to eliminate every last one before saving whoever they were trying to kill.
04-09-2012, 11:16 AM
(01-08-2012 01:14 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 12:55 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  I know people say that it's "the culture that's to blame", but ...

Here's how you know if it's the religion or the culture. If the leaders of the religion come out publicly and condemn the act, and take steps to avoid it repeating, then you know it's not the religion. We very rarely see that with muslims. That's how you know it's the religion.
With horrors like stoning and beheading, they're probably too scared to speak out. Silence isn't necessarily agreement.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
04-09-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 12:22 PM by ShirubaDangan.)

I find this ridiculously disturbing. This is happening here, within the United States. Its just saddening.

Even though I don't agree with those Christians I still don't believe it to be right.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
04-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Idiots versus idiots. Sad.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2012, 12:55 PM
The Christians are clearly inciting something in that video. Their whole demeanor, what they say, everything says, "I want to get Muslims mad at me so I can get it on camera and claim they're evil."

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post