Religions: more than evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 12:33 PM
I'd like to open this topic by saying religions are evil and even more. I had a long, long journey, searching and trying to find out what is the true religion. I took the three main Abrhamic religions as the most influential religions in the world, not only the own many different regions in the world like the middle east for example. I experimented them from inside and outside as a researcher. None of those three religions make sense, in addition they're literally filthy which uses psychiatric methods to take control of the regularity. I always give the example of a child with his father asking him about God, so the father said God is everywhere son. The child felt so confused, because he felt God is a stalker and that God looks at him whenever he goes to the bathroom !. Irrational, bad thoughts had been planted in us and in the poor children. To conclude this, religion is a bullshit.
* Feel free to ask me about my journey from theism to atheism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Religions: more than evil
Hey, that's like Edward and Bella, in Twilight? What, you don't like Twilight? Blink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 12:59 PM
(18-07-2013 12:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, that's like Edward and Bella, in Twilight? What, you don't like Twilight? Blink

At risk of being labeled a poopy head...I don't like TwighlightDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-07-2013, 01:11 PM
(18-07-2013 12:59 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, that's like Edward and Bella, in Twilight? What, you don't like Twilight? Blink

At risk of being labeled a poopy head...I don't like TwighlightDrinking Beverage

That's okay. You're a poopy head for other reasons.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-07-2013, 01:18 PM
(18-07-2013 01:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:59 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  At risk of being labeled a poopy head...I don't like TwighlightDrinking Beverage

That's okay. You're a poopy head for other reasons.

I know!Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-07-2013, 02:36 PM

I am not quite interested in your twilight haha. Whatever the fuck that is !