Religions where you can DIE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 12:24 PM by donotwant.)
RE: Religions where you can DIE
So can you DIE or not in german paganism? I simply want to know what I must do to die.
So far I have only 1 religion which is modified christianity(which I seen only 1 person to believe in) where you DIE.
So anyone got any other worldviews which support death?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 12:29 PM
(19-02-2014 10:23 AM)donotwant Wrote:  So in norse paganism all humans die and gods keep fighting forever?

No; the gods die too. If I recall My Eddas correctly, Thor gets poisoned by the Midgard Serpent's venom and OĆ°inn (Hei, Dad!) dies fighting the Fenris Wolf.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2014, 12:33 PM
In norse paganism do people die when they die on earth?

So far we got atheism(most atheist think that you die).
Modified christianity(There is actually verse in iezekhel which says sinners die).
And norse paganism.
Any other?

So in norse paganism people die when they die and gods die some time later in some different world?
19-02-2014, 12:37 PM
(19-02-2014 12:33 PM)donotwant Wrote:  In norse paganism do people die when they die on earth?

Modified christianity(There is actually verse in iezekhel which says sinners die).
And norse paganism.
Any other?

So in norse paganism people die when they die and gods die some time later in some different world?

Unless you make it to Valhalla when you die you are no more. If you were brave and strong enough to make the cut you got to party til Ragnaros and go out in a blaze of glory one last time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-02-2014, 12:40 PM
(19-02-2014 12:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:33 PM)donotwant Wrote:  In norse paganism do people die when they die on earth?

And norse paganism.
Any other?

Unless you make it to Valhalla when you die you are no more. If you were brave and strong enough to make the cut you got to party til Ragnaros and go out in a blaze of glory one last time.

So the people from Valhalla also die but later in a big fight? Who survives ragnarok? What happens to them?
19-02-2014, 12:54 PM
(19-02-2014 12:40 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Unless you make it to Valhalla when you die you are no more. If you were brave and strong enough to make the cut you got to party til Ragnaros and go out in a blaze of glory one last time.

So the people from Valhalla also die but later in a big fight? Who survives ragnarok? What happens to them?

Nothing that is the end. No one survives the earth is destroyed but we had one hell of a party and the mother of all fights.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-02-2014, 12:55 PM
(19-02-2014 12:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:40 PM)donotwant Wrote:  So the people from Valhalla also die but later in a big fight? Who survives ragnarok? What happens to them?

Nothing that is the end. No one survives the earth is destroyed but we had one hell of a party and the mother of all fights.
Damn that sounds AWESOME!
Btw I just read that not everybody dies in the great battle. Apparently 2 bastards survive and repopulate and start everything all over again. So people never stop being born but at least they all die someday.
19-02-2014, 12:59 PM
(19-02-2014 12:55 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nothing that is the end. No one survives the earth is destroyed but we had one hell of a party and the mother of all fights.
Damn that sounds AWESOME!
Btw I just read that not everybody dies in the great battle. Apparently 2 bastards survive and repopulate and start everything all over again. So people never stop being born but at least they all die someday.

Yeah the vikings had a hell of a religion.

19-02-2014, 01:01 PM
So we got 3 worldviews so far. Anyone got some more?
20-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Dunno about die, but in my religion you can "go fucketh thy self".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user