Religious Forums?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Religious Forums?
I know a website called google where you can google sites like the ones you are looking for.
Sometimes I go there to google creationist forums and stuff that like in order to find some stupid arguments and proofs for god.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 09:42 PM
(22-03-2015 02:02 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  For the most part, theist forums ban anyone who does not agree with the particular dogma of the forum owner. You'll last a day or a few days if you're really careful, and then you'll be banned. What's more, many of them don't even allow your post to go live until it's been checked by a moderator.

yeah, its a real shame. They claim equality and all that other related bull shit to people and stuff. They talk about how irrefutable and infallible their book is, but immediately silence, edit, crop, ban, and censor anything that is not already one of them.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
23-03-2015, 12:08 PM
(22-03-2015 05:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 04:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  I can't believe no one owns the holyshit.com domain name.
Seems like a great name for an atheist site.

Holyshit.com is taken. Holyshit.net costs $7,500 the first year.

Sorry, my mistake. How about holyshit.gov?

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
23-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Can you even get a dot-gov domain without being a government official or agency?

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
23-03-2015, 05:57 PM
All I can advise, is don't do it.

Ive done it many times and end up getting so frustrated by their idiocy and blindness to reality. Honestly, its not worth your sanity.
23-03-2015, 06:56 PM
(23-03-2015 12:08 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 05:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Holyshit.com is taken. Holyshit.net costs $7,500 the first year.

Sorry, my mistake. How about holyshit.gov?

http://www.whois.com

or

http://www.godaddy.com

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-03-2015, 07:04 PM
The religious forums I have visited have either been hard-core, rigid sectarians like Suscipe Domine or sickly sweet blessers with cloying, touchy-feely sensibilities.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2015, 08:39 PM
(23-03-2015 05:29 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Can you even get a dot-gov domain without being a government official or agency?

I was joking.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
24-03-2015, 12:41 PM
(23-03-2015 08:39 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 05:29 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Can you even get a dot-gov domain without being a government official or agency?

I was joking.

Obviously. Big Grin

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
24-03-2015, 12:45 PM
(23-03-2015 07:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  The religious forums I have visited have either been hard-core, rigid sectarians like Suscipe Domine or sickly sweet blessers with cloying, touchy-feely sensibilities.

I once stumbled into one that was all women who were married to Jesus and waiting for him to come and get them. Every day there was new hope that this would be the day they got to join their groom. It was sad!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post