Religious Nut (doesn't trust sunglasses)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Video Religious Nut (doesn't trust sunglasses)
Ummm...thoughts?

Personally, it's nuts like this that make me the most concerned, and the nuts that believe and fall for this shit. These people are dangerous and unreasonable...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Religious Nut (doesn't trust sunglasses)
(02-07-2014 09:37 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Ummm...thoughts?

She sits in an office and starts by shuffling bits of paper and has an open book. She talks with utter conviction into the camera and counts off things on her hands. I don't even know what she's saying, I stopped after a minute but she's utterly convinced me.

Hmm, maybe I should have continued watching it to see why I shouldn't wear sunglasses.
02-07-2014, 10:56 AM
I tried, but this is unwatchable. Facepalm
02-07-2014, 10:59 AM
(02-07-2014 10:56 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I tried, but this is unwatchable. Facepalm

Believe me, I did not watch the whole thing either. But I did try to get though as much of it as possible so I could see what new insane thing my friend would be onto now...

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
(02-07-2014 10:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 10:56 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I tried, but this is unwatchable. Facepalm

Believe me, I did not watch the whole thing either. But I did try to get though as much of it as possible so I could see what new insane thing my friend would be onto now...

I get that, I just get bogged down with the huge quantity of bullshit these types of videos spew. Just when I'm getting my head wrapped around last insane thing she said along comes even crazier shit. Big Grin
02-07-2014, 11:53 AM
(02-07-2014 11:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 10:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Believe me, I did not watch the whole thing either. But I did try to get though as much of it as possible so I could see what new insane thing my friend would be onto now...

I get that, I just get bogged down with the huge quantity of bullshit these types of videos spew. Just when I'm getting my head wrapped around last insane thing she said along comes even crazier shit. Big Grin

So, the appeals for money start at around the 15 minute mark. In other words, roughly one-fourth of this video is dedicated to raising money. The scare tactics used by this woman should do the trick in fleecing the sheeple.

Doc
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
02-07-2014, 12:00 PM
(02-07-2014 11:53 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 11:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I get that, I just get bogged down with the huge quantity of bullshit these types of videos spew. Just when I'm getting my head wrapped around last insane thing she said along comes even crazier shit. Big Grin

So, the appeals for money start at around the 15 minute mark. In other words, roughly one-fourth of this video is dedicated to raising money. The scare tactics used by this woman should do the trick in fleecing the sheeple.

Doc

I didn't even make it that far. I'll have to go back and look.

02-07-2014, 12:04 PM
(02-07-2014 11:53 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  So, the appeals for money start at around the 15 minute mark. In other words, roughly one-fourth of this video is dedicated to raising money. The scare tactics used by this woman should do the trick in fleecing the sheeple.

Ah well done for getting that far (or finding it by jumping ahead). That would explain the office environment and all the paper shuffling. It looks far more expensive to maintain than some kid in their bedroom. I mean obviously she needs to keep buying new cameras, microphones and tripods, and more paper and staples and paper clips.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
02-07-2014, 01:28 PM
(02-07-2014 11:53 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...

Doc

For shame!

We "are bringing people to the kingdom of god by donating to the work of this ministry".

Whereas she is "literally, bringing people to the kingdom of god".

What could be more worthwhile?

(02-07-2014 10:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ...
I don't even know what she's saying

I honestly think that she doesn't either.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-07-2014, 05:08 PM
So she thinks she's being followed by government "men". Maybe she likes the idea of men pursuing her.......Laughat

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition