Religious Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-09-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Religious Quiz
80%. The last one really stumped me.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
The American law questions baffled me...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2011, 03:52 PM
100%

Pretty basic stuff, to be honest. The last question stumped me though...so I just guessed correctly. lol

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
87%

That's what I get for thinking catholics were more reasonable than that. Got this wrong

"The bread and wine actually become the body and blood of Jesus Christ." I chose it was a symbolic food...

Last question also stumped me.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
02-09-2011, 04:50 PM
(02-09-2011 08:14 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://features.pewforum.org/quiz/us-rel...knowledge/

I got this off of TTA's facebook page. I scored 14 out of 15 correct. Better than 97% of the public population. This is pretty interesting and appears to be related to the study that came out a few months ago that indicates that atheists know more about religion than the religious.

What score did you get?

Thanks B.D
I got 80%, one by default (15) was guessed ,which made up for one I simply neglected to answer. As for Nirvana and Buddhism, not sure they're right there.Big Grin
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM

13/15! I didn't get the Jewish Sabbath and Nirvana, although I should have known the answer to the Nirvana question. I remember the Great Awakenings from high school, that class still gives me nightmares Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I only got 11 and 15 wrong. I feel ashamed. Still I did pretty good considering how well apparently the rest of the world does. Kind of scary when you realize what governs most peoples decisions in life.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
02-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I got 13, not bad at all! I didn't get Mother Teresa's religion (well she died when I was young anyway) and I missed who the main character in Exodus was, lol

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
03-09-2011, 12:49 AM
I posted this on my facebook, all of my religious friends got worse scores than me. Perhaps I should be a preacher or something?

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
03-09-2011, 03:16 AM
80%...oh well...lol...thanks for showing us this