Religious Television: Turkish Style

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 02:30 AM
Religious Television: Turkish Style
No this is not the Turkish version of RuPaul's Drag Race. It is--so I am told--a religious programme hosted by Adnan Oktar, the man who (allegedly) writes creationist books under the pseudonym Harun Yahya.

The gaudiness of the this production is impressive. It is kitsch from corner-to-corner: the set, the make-up, the fashion, the huge boobs, the inflated lips.

They all say Masha'Allah many times; it is an Arabic expression of appreciation. They are supposed to be discussing "moral issues". I dunno.

If you've ever been in the position where you have wondered what a bunch of Turkish bimbos think is wrong with evolutionary biology then wonder no more. Imbibe:

Here is Dawkins' lecture on the huge book the bimbos are holding up (Harun Yaya's Atlas of Creation):

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
10-01-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Religious Television: Turkish Style
I think I'll necro this thread a bit but as a Turkish person I couldn't stop myself from posting under this thread Big Grin

Everything you typed there is one hunder percent correct but I'd love to briefly add what they are talking about in the videos.

Second video :

Blonde woman :
"and now we continue to our programme with the most attractive person" (referring to harun yahya)

Harun yahya :
"you are such a delight"

Bloned woman :
"and you are perfect masallah"

and it goes on with "compliments"

Third video :

Blonde woman : (this is a different blondy tho)
"and we continue to our programme with my love" (referring to harun yahya)

Yahya :
"perfect"

Blonde woman :
"elhamdüllillah my love masallah"

... a bit of talking and chattering ...

All the girls towards Harun yahya:
"you are on fire masallah"

and yahya keeps complimenting towards the girls, frequently saying insallah and masallah etc.

There are also many interesting phrases in other videos like :

"you are a perfect woman masallah"

"and we continue to our programme with my love who makes me warm up inside"

and yes, they actually refer to harun yahya as love, darling in the way we know. Not for kind of compliment.

As for the programme itself, its filled with chattering and crap. It's made fun of pretty much everyone including muslims. They are sitting there with making kinda weird compliments to each other (mostly towards Harun Yahya tho) for all the night.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Cheesus christ's post
10-01-2014, 05:15 AM
You are perfect masallah. Thumbsup

Do they have to have sex with Adnan to get on the show?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2014, 07:26 AM
The thumbnails of these videos make me barf. No

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-01-2014, 07:43 AM
What the...? I don't even...
10-01-2014, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 11:21 AM by Cheesus christ.)
(10-01-2014 05:15 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You are perfect masallah. Thumbsup

Do they have to have sex with Adnan to get on the show?

The show is barely watched in here, at least besides from his "cemaat" (religious communities) So I'm not quite sure if they'd sleep with him or not but if they are fanatics of him as they appear on the show. I'd say yes they are probably having it.

I'll be honest I never watched the show but I watched few of their videos now (I've seen some real shit man...) Btw, the show is on a channel which is barely watched. (just like the show itself)

In the show they are discussing about the news but it eventually ends up with complimenting adnan oktar or dancing to some random music. (they are even dancing to metal music lol) They also somehow manage to get the subject to sex.

As for Harun Yahya (aka Adnan Oktar) he probably has some kind of a menta illness. There are rumors about him being a mason (in fact I think he claims to be a mason) Also he clearly indicates himself as a prophet. Yeah you heard it right.

This video is a proof (!) how Harun Yahya's name is "encrypted" 12 times in Torah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAxV7f_bRVg

Harun Yahya admits that he was cured in a Psychiatric Hospital. So his claims shouldn't be surprising, should they? Smile

edit: He claims himself to be "mahdi" my apologies, not a regular prophet. For more info on "mahdi"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
[+] 1 user Likes Cheesus christ's post
10-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm tempted to convert!

Good necro. I missed Chippy's thread the first time around.

Thanks.

10-01-2014, 11:40 AM
That's trainwreck fascinating, that is.

... this is my signature!
10-01-2014, 11:45 AM
This is darkly entertaining and not just slightly sinister! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
22-01-2014, 10:37 AM