Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS). The damage of religious belief

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS). The damage of religious belief
(07-07-2015 04:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 04:00 AM)Nurse Wrote:  *sigh* ...I thought you'd left to troll greener pastures elsewhere.

New forum members, meet dildo.

So like you guys to completely disregard all points put forward and call me a troll... Dodgy

I've done my own research and not from any religion as they spin everything to make them look good. I've been studying this field for years and I have to say there is NOTHING good about any religion!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
07-07-2015, 04:18 AM
(07-07-2015 04:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 04:00 AM)Nurse Wrote:  *sigh* ...I thought you'd left to troll greener pastures elsewhere.

New forum members, meet dildo.

So like you guys to completely disregard all points put forward and call me a troll... Dodgy

Rolleyes

Please, do elaborate on how the OP has anything to do with an appeal to morality and logical fallacies.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 04:24 AM
(07-07-2015 04:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  So like you guys to completely disregard all points put forward and call me a troll... Dodgy

Minus 32 rep points?

Hardly makes one ready to trust one.

Troll all you like. I have seen so many religious trolls. I wonder if you have anything I have not heard before. Somehow I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 04:28 AM
(07-07-2015 03:45 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  *sigh* more appeals to morality... I thought you guys were opposed to logical fallacies?

The DSM is a book on morality? Who knew? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
07-07-2015, 04:48 AM
DSM???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 04:59 AM
(07-07-2015 04:12 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 04:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  So like you guys to completely disregard all points put forward and call me a troll... Dodgy

I've done my own research and not from any religion as they spin everything to make them look good. I've been studying this field for years and I have to say there is NOTHING good about any religion!!!

Curious that you would say "there is nothing good about any religion"... Where do your morals come from?

Truth seeker.
07-07-2015, 05:10 AM
(07-07-2015 04:59 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Curious that you would say "there is nothing good about any religion"... Where do your morals come from?

That old chestnut????

So bad. So very bad.

William Lane Craig has tried and failed poorly using that already.

Please do better. You have Minus 32 rep. I expect more than this Dildo. Sheesh! Drinking Beverage

Banjo.
07-07-2015, 05:12 AM
(07-07-2015 05:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 04:59 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Curious that you would say "there is nothing good about any religion"... Where do your morals come from?

That old chestnut????

So bad. So very bad.

Please do better. You have Minus 32 rep. I expect more than this Dildo. Sheesh! Drinking Beverage

How about this then, would you say that our minds are fallible? Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
07-07-2015, 05:16 AM
(07-07-2015 05:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

That old chestnut????

So bad. So very bad.

He/she will probably break out their tired old presuppositional apologetics in a little bit.
I believe Diddo made a prediction about societal collapse when he was here last time, the new Road Warrior came out recently, so I guess that's kind of what he/she predicted, except it's a movie.

I don't think Diddo knows the difference anyway.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-07-2015, 05:17 AM
(07-07-2015 05:16 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 05:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That old chestnut????

So bad. So very bad.

He/she will probably break out their tired old presuppositional apologetics in a little bit.
I believe Diddo made a prediction about societal collapse when he was here last time, the new Road Warrior came out recently, so I guess that's kind of what he/she predicted, except it's a movie.

I don't think Diddo knows the difference anyway.

Mhm, because I've never seen anyone refute it without arguing in a circle.

Truth seeker.