Religious bullying ok in Michigan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Religious bullying ok in Michigan?
http://www.dlcc.org/node/2375_Michigan_G...ullying_ok

Not sure if I understand this correctly, does it mean that non-religious are allowed to bully religious students, or is it just religious students that are allowed to bully the non-religious? No matter, isn't this eeeeeh.... kinda wrong anyway?

"Never underestimate how narrow-minded, petty and stupid people can be". Mark Fulton, forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Religious bullying ok in Michigan?
They basically saying that all bullying is OK as all any bully has to say is 'it's my moral conviction that you/your actions are immoral'.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Naah, this is a joke, I mean it can not be a real bill. Somebody is just messing with you. Because if this is real, then... Smile Wouau. Smile

But then again, you can not use spaghetti and throw them at any student you want and just say that is the way of the Spaghetti monster. You can also beat the Jesus out of anyone who believes in Jesus and then tell the police that you believe that all atheists should beat up Christians, so regarding your religious beliefs, or disbeliefs, they can do nothing to you, it is the way of your religion. I think I'm gonna shoot some Christians and call it my religion... Come here puny Christian! BLAM!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Is it a joke? Probably not. This is a scary, fucked-up country. From what I understand, Michigan ain't as bad as Arizona; which is scary, fucked-up, and insane. I'm moving. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 11:18 AM
.............................................................What is wrong with your country?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-11-2011, 11:40 AM
(07-11-2011 11:18 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  .............................................................What is wrong with your country?

Seriously... stuff like this makes me ask the same question. Confused

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
07-11-2011, 12:20 PM
That's pretty bad. It advocates religious discrimination. How could people even consider voting in favour of that?
07-11-2011, 02:30 PM
(07-11-2011 12:20 PM)KnuckleTurtle Wrote:  That's pretty bad. It advocates religious discrimination. How could people even consider voting in favour of that?

I could see the people at large voting for it because it has a misleading title. The actual politicians probably voted party lines or were bought and paid by lobbyists (happens on both sides of the aisle).

07-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah I suppose if you don't thoroughly read it, the language is a bit vague. But still, the message is there if you simply read between the lines.
07-11-2011, 04:05 PM
By the misleading title, I was referring to the nickname, "Matt’s Safe Schools Act". This makes it sound like a good bill- but the new language seems to make it the opposite. Sad