Religious coercion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2010, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 04:24 AM by Juppers.)
RE: Religious coercion
(02-06-2010 07:57 PM)InebriatedOrc Wrote:  
(02-06-2010 05:23 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(02-06-2010 04:58 PM)InebriatedOrc Wrote:  I call poe. Look at the kidz art section.

Unfortunately, no. Objective: Ministries is very much real.

Seriously? Damn. Those kidz picts seemed like a joke. Some must be, but if most are real then.......... damn.

Whether it's a joke or not, it's disgusting.

By the way, have you taken a look at their page on 'Militant Athesists'?

http://objectiveministries.org/gametheor...eists.html

Just read this:

Quote:Why would a man, created by God in His image, wish to deny the very existence of He who Loves him more than any other being could? Theopsychologists have long wrestled with this vexing question, but have been unable to come to a satisfactory conclusion. Some suggest it is the result of his selfish desire to be free of accountability for his actions; others, that he is indoctrinated by a constant stream of Atheistic media propaganda produced by a small number of Satan's agents on earth; others still, that he suffers from some sort of brain damage, leaving him in a state of spiritual unaffectedness.

This, and other contents of that page (such as the claim that atheists are preparing nuclear weapons to eradicate Christians),almost made me scream and bash my head against the desk. There definitely isn't a god, for if there was, and s/he was just, s/he wouldn't allow so much stupidity to exist.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2010, 06:19 AM
(03-06-2010 03:58 AM)Juppers Wrote:  This, and other contents of that page (such as the claim that atheists are preparing nuclear weapons to eradicate Christians),almost made me scream and bash my head against the desk. There definitely isn't a god, for if there was, and s/he was just, s/he wouldn't allow so much stupidity to exist.

I know, right? Everyone knows that atheists only use biological weaponry.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2010, 12:29 PM

(03-06-2010 06:19 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 03:58 AM)Juppers Wrote:  This, and other contents of that page (such as the claim that atheists are preparing nuclear weapons to eradicate Christians),almost made me scream and bash my head against the desk. There definitely isn't a god, for if there was, and s/he was just, s/he wouldn't allow so much stupidity to exist.

Are you sure? The last Atheist memo I got asked that we all use our mind control abilities. Or was it demon sprites that look like Richard Simmons?
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2010, 02:27 PM
(03-06-2010 12:29 PM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 06:19 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Are you sure? The last Atheist memo I got asked that we all use our mind control abilities. Or was it demon sprites that look like Richard Simmons?

Still biological warfare. The demons are genetic experiments infected with the mind-control virus.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
03-06-2010, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 03:24 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
They think dinosaurs are still around today(link)... Dinosaur hunting... That is...Wow. I've heard some consider the species that evolved least since then a dinosaur, but considering that the first sentence is "Propagandists of Evolutionism, in their attempts to discredit research into the true Biblical foundations of Origins, have often accused Creation Science of being a non-experimental endeavor.", I don't think that they would consider a shark a dinosaur. Also, the T-Rex was a herbivore? Wait, there was no such thing as a carnivore back then?(Link)

I want to say this site is mockery, but either someone has way to much time, or it's real....

EDIT:
"The Militant Atheist goes by many names: Atheist, New Atheist, Secular Humanist, Communist, Darwinist, Anarcho-Militerialist, Richard Dawkins, &c" Haha, I'm a Richard Dawkins(link)... This site is funny in a very sad way. Really, children should not be exposed to such high levels of stupid. Not only is it dangerous to them, but harmful to society.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
04-06-2010, 12:46 PM

i think its not serious they just make fun about christians.. or.. is it serious?.. im confused...
04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
It's serious. Sad, but true.

04-06-2010, 12:55 PM

propaganda like that should be forbidden...
04-06-2010, 01:19 PM

^
So true.

Did you know that dinosaurs still walk on the land? It's amazing!
The website is truely magnificent! I should listen to everything it says!

/sarcasm
04-06-2010, 05:13 PM
We know the crazies exist, and we know that sadly they have internet access. I think it's serious.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!