Religious coercion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2010, 12:47 PM

RE: Religious coercion
(04-06-2010 12:50 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  It's serious. Sad, but true.

I don't know...look here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...50AA2pvjQ.

Lots of comments here also: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/618/

I'm still on the fence, though...whoever put it together did a REALLY good job to fool folks.
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2010, 10:39 AM

Lol read the creation education page-

Hello, my name is Dr. Richard Paley. I am a Creation Scientist. This means that I study the Natural World to find evidence of the handiwork of the Lord and His divine act of Creation. Creation Science is the root science of all sciences; without it, none of the discoveries from other scientific fields makes any sense. Creation Science lets us put biology, geology, physics, and sociology all into a proper Biblical perspective, unifying our knowledge and bringing us closer to the Lord.
23-06-2010, 12:43 PM
(23-06-2010 10:39 AM)TruthAddict Wrote:  Lol read the creation education page-

Hello, my name is Dr. Richard Paley. I am a Creation Scientist. This means that I study the Natural World to find evidence of the handiwork of the Lord and His divine act of Creation. Creation Science is the root science of all sciences; without it, none of the discoveries from other scientific fields makes any sense. Creation Science lets us put biology, geology, physics, and sociology all into a proper Biblical perspective, unifying our knowledge and bringing us closer to the Lord.

It should read as such:
Hello, my name is Dr. Richard Paley. I had my frontal lobotomy at age 7 and people commonly refer to me as institutionalized. I commonly spew useless drivel. This means that I sometimes state real information, but this is quite rare and only by accident. Without people like me, there would... well... I guess the neuroscience department wouldn't have anyone to do research on. This is why you should elect me as 5th grade class president.

You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard (Creater of Scientology)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2010, 01:38 AM

When religious groups raise a fuss over a symbol then it is time to return it to its original owner. After all, the cross actually doesn’t represent “Christianity” as much as does the teachings of Christ. When “Christians” abandon those teachings, as many have indeed done and over the last few decades no less, then what has Christ supposedly died for on the pagan Roman symbol of execution?
29-06-2010, 07:16 AM

the people who made and believe this site must have some mental problems because i was looking through the site and i was just shocked at the blatent ignorance hopefully darwins theory takes them out soon, oh wait they will just die in the rooms of their houses because that is about as far as they will travel.