Religious concerns regarding "Avatar"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2010, 08:27 AM

RE: Religious concerns regarding "Avatar"
When in any movie there is the insult about any religious then it is the depression to the related people. Another thing is that as a picture it is a good movie, but not great. This is just a dances with Wolves, and other special effects are what makes this film, is a different version. I am positive, if not in three-dimensional picture and about ten years ago, special effects, the film will not be popular. Plot is weak, people are very backward. But this line is simple, not clever but it is a simple, easy-to-follow, enjoyable movie.
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2010, 09:06 AM
The plot in avatar is like the palm oil industry in Indonesia.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2010, 08:23 PM
wow....
26-11-2010, 08:46 PM
(26-11-2010 08:27 AM)jameswilliam Wrote:  When in any movie there is the insult about any religious then it is the depression to the related people. Another thing is that as a picture it is a good movie, but not great. This is just a dances with Wolves, and other special effects are what makes this film, is a different version. I am positive, if not in three-dimensional picture and about ten years ago, special effects, the film will not be popular. Plot is weak, people are very backward. But this line is simple, not clever but it is a simple, easy-to-follow, enjoyable movie.

omg, is this really a bot? Tongue It's got the ad in the signature, but... damn! Are you real? Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Didn't the God on Pandora turn out to be a real being which could be seen on scientific instruments, as with earth gods they are not real.

At least thats what I remember from the film.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
28-11-2010, 01:12 PM

Yes, there was a biological explanation for it.
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Ya I re-watched it, trees turned planet into big brain and the main consciousness of the treebrain was their god and she stored the consciousness of everyone who died inside her.

Sounds nice. Much better than putting your head up the arse one some old guy with a beard for the rest of time. No wonder the major religions kicked up a fuss xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]