Religious dreams?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Religious dreams?
Anyone ever had a religion based dream before?

Two nights ago I had a dream where I was walking around back at my old home where my dad lives. Although it was slightly different. I was where my old neighbors house used to be "I lived in a rural area." and I was walking around with..SATAN!

Yes, quite amusing really. Anyway, Satan is trying to convince me that because I am an atheist that I should have no morals and go around killing people and things and why I shouldn't be good. "You know that old Fundementalist argument that you cannot be good without a creator bullshit argument.". Meanwhile I am thinking that...seriously? Wtf? No! I act however I want to act. I don't need some deity to tell me to be good in order to be good.

Then he starts tossing rocks at these birds at super sonic speeds and they esplode on contact. I am thinking...seriously? Wtf is wrong with you man, stop fucking killing birds!

Then I remember me wanting to invite him over to a strange house that..somehow was mind but wasn't for dinner so I could talk with this person to figure out why exaclty he was pestering me about all this stupid jive. Then my parents who were not my parents roll up with this large cart in utter fear of this guy that is filled with pie and cake to "appease" him I guess. They try to tell me to get away from him and somehow knew I had been talking with him. I am thinking, seriously? I wanted to invite this ass hat over so I could determine wtf he wants from me. I didn't accept their warning...saw one of those..apple...things.. You know, its a triangle crust shaped thing with fruit in it. I forget what you call it. I remember taking one myself and eating it and it was good.

Then the dream ends there as I woke up feeling kinda hungry but mostly thirsty.

Weird eh?

Not quite as weird as my George Bush replaced my Psychology teacher dream I had back in high school but still...quite a strange one.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Religious dreams?
Made me think of this...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply